Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, NavyBluePanda said:

Needs to be a direct link; i.e. ends in .jpg, .png, etc.
Regardless—why is everyone who plays Warframe good-looking??? I haven't met a single player who isn't attractive, and you're no exception!

Hey, thanks :D I bet you are pretty awesome looking too! 

I'm on mobile, not sure how to do that on a phone. Just realized my problem would be non existent on a computer, Or if when I searched google, I actually popped up as a result ;_;

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Hey, thanks :D I bet you are pretty awesome looking too! 

I'm on mobile, not sure how to do that on a phone. Just realized my problem would be non existent on a computer, Or if when I searched google, I actually popped up as a result ;_;

 

I use imgur to upload, get the direct link, then paste the link here and it will turn into an image. Except it looks kinda weird on pc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

Dbp8G7n.jpg

probably about time I show my mentally challenged face.

maybe i'll save myself by having a perfect copy of b.j blaskowitz's jawline.

Is that a scar on your wrist or the lightning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, NavyBluePanda said:

Is this easier to tell I'm masculine-presenting?

EgHXzjw.jpg

PANDA! I want you back on Warframe....... Looking good as always, bud!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I WAS eating soup...

RIP soup

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I WAS eating soup...

Not at your computer, I hope? I made the mistake to cough while having my mouth full with cocoa - the wall behind my monitor still has brown spots and I probably should replace my keyboard at some point ...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, phone.  I managed to move it in time.  Table wasn't so lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Nah, phone.  I managed to move it in time.  Table wasn't so lucky.

good to know ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BloodCorpse said:

PANDA! I want you back on Warframe....... Looking good as always, bud!

I'm on Warframe quite frequently, it's whether I'm in Larunda or not. Thank you broken internet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont post often, but hey dRrbMSs.jpg

this is me, depressed that the internet is full of hate, and depressed that my bunny might also be depressed.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want you all to know how frustrated OverlordMcGeek was that he couldn't share terrible posts with you for the 2 minutes that the forums couldn't be posted on today. His dedication to bringing you empty, unwholsome content is admirable and an inspiration to everyone who latches on to this forum section and never ever lets go.

Edited by MechaTails
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NavyBluePanda said:

I'm on Warframe quite frequently, it's whether I'm in Larunda or not. Thank you broken internet...

Does not matter...... I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you hop in Larunda tonight possibly? Wanna chat with you there again.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MechaTails said:

I just want you all to know how frustrated OverlordMcGeek was that he couldn't share terrible posts with you for the 2 minutes that the forums couldn't be posted on today. His dedication to bringing you empty, unwholsome content is admirable and an inspiration to everyone who latches on to this forum section and never ever lets go.

;-;

my hero!

michelle_zpsnd2e4hje.jpg You get my OG pic from 264 pages of posts ago!

I'm off now to fondle my balls. Moo

Edited by OverlordMcGeek
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

;-;

my hero!

michelle_zpsnd2e4hje.jpg You get my OG pic from 264 pages of posts ago!

I'm off now to fondle my balls.

I read that as "my hetero" the first time and I'm dying.
You a coot!

9 minutes ago, BloodCorpse said:

Does not matter...... I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you hop in Larunda tonight possibly? Wanna chat with you there again.

My tonight and your tonight are different—when it's your tonight, I'm out of the house, and when it's my tonight, you're asleep ; A ;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NavyBluePanda said:

I read that as "my hetero" the first time and I'm dying.
You a coot!

My tonight and your tonight are different—when it's your tonight, I'm out of the house, and when it's my tonight, you're asleep ; A ;

Damn you, Timezones!   Meh, maybe I can stay up late like I used to so we can chat on Warframe.... let me know.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CharlieTheGunner said:

thread needs more cute ppls

cant give you cute ppl

can give you cute bunnies

IDI7G2Z.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tnccs215 said:

uHkNr5F.jpg

my name is Xavier and I'm depressed like my owner.

*cuddles*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...