Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

1 hour ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

That glorious beard

It's 95% organic and 5% left over food. Home grown too!

1 hour ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

First gotta ask @BenzinNinJa for his address first.....for research purposes.

54 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Tell him he won a prize, people always give up their addresses for free stuff.

Ooohhh neat! What'd I win?
I'm currently orbiting Saturn. Look for the liset with a red motif and yellow exhaust.

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

Get glue, small clippers and a sedative and it can be yours!

No please don't do that. In my pre-beard days I tried this. it worked horribly, and I just ended up with a mouth full of hair and glue.

14 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

The beard impressed me and made me swoon.

The baby shirt pic made me want more.

Ahh yes, I keep forgetting that you are of the female persuation.
You mean the pic where I squeezed my 0.1 tonne frame into a size small t-shirt?

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Keep it up and someone might fall in love.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

f8I0yX4.jpg

1 minute ago, Mentorevil said:

This looks like fun :D. here thats me :)

-Picture-

I am vastly jaloux of both the length of hair and the size of that axe!
It looks like you're at a place where much fun is had.

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Keep it up and someone might fall in love.

Too late.

Oh, right. Derailings and stuff:

yi_zpsdulgrsx2.jpg

You guys ain't getting a recent pic of me until I get back into at least somewhat shape.

1 minute ago, BenzinNinJa said:

Yep.

1 minute ago, BenzinNinJa said:

Reveal hidden contents

f8I0yX4.jpg

funny friends fun actor joey

On 5/24/2016 at 9:08 PM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Here's ma face 

?

Don't take this the wrong way, (seriously I mean no offense), but it's kinda funny that you tried to post a picture of your face and got a "thumbs-down" gesture instead. Maybe the forums are trying to tell you something?  (please don't be offended, please don't be offended, please don't be offended...)

Okay, I guess I should jump in head first. Or face first.

Okay, deep breath, I can do this...

Here's me! I'm the one on the right.

Spoiler

qdNN0HL.jpg

Okay, okay, That's not me. Sorry, I lost my nerve.

I can do it. *deeper breath*

Spoiler

U6Ja8BP.png

See? I TOLD you I can do it...

*cries a little*

Edited by Lord_Azrael
Accidentally deleted picture

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I don't know? How can you say it was many attempts? All I know was the inconvenience and damage it brought me. 

Do you have more knight pictures? It'll be great to see more being a fan of Dark Souls. 

Well you said that you are going throught this for the third time or something. So I assumed that somebody is onto you.

And sadly I don't have any knight pics this year as I succesfuly managed to avoid our group hehe... 

...But I still have this.

ngbbs54d5aa65e929b.gif

19 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Don't take this the wrong way, (seriously I mean no offense), but it's kinda funny that you tried to post a picture of your face and got a "thumbs-down" gesture instead. Maybe the forums are trying to tell you something?  (please don't be offended, please don't be offended, please don't be offended...)

I am so offended:_(.........nah:D maybe the forums can check my empty bag and barren fields :p

It's cool, I was trying to put a picture here, but it became a link, so I erased it and put a thumbs down. I tried again the next page over I think, but it's still a link.

A lot of things are funny to me that probably shouldn't be....

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

It's cool, I was trying to put a picture here, but it became a link, so I erased it and put a thumbs down. I tried again the next page over I think, but it's still a link.

Oh, somehow I thought the forums had put that there. Derp. Now I feel dumb...  :)

Thankfully I'm used to feeling that way...

2 minutes ago, Grim_Re4per said:

How you upload a pic again??

Upload it to imgur or photobucket or some other image hosting site where you can get a direct link. Then paste the link into your post. Steam screenshots don't work anymore.

18 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

ngbbs54d5aa65e929b.gif

Doesn't that hurt your shoulder?

1 hour ago, BenzinNinJa said:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Reveal hidden contents

f8I0yX4.jpg

I am vastly jaloux of both the length of hair and the size of that axe!
It looks like you're at a place where much fun is had.

Yeah....that's just...a tease...

...I'll be in my bunk.

On 8/18/2016 at 5:20 PM, Mentorevil said:

I made a first order-purchase online on Spiral's US-based site about a year and a half ago, wasn't really that impressed with a few article's  materials... 2 of the tops seemed to get holes in them, but perhaps I was washing them too much under the heavy duty settings in the machine. Also the skirt I ordered shrunk some (maybe that was my fault too in the drying of it?), at least the jacket I bought is alright but I mis-purchased one with a design I wasn't too fond of in the back. Alas, I'm pretty picky about that sort of thing.

Oh, and a picture since it's impolite to post in a thread with one without it...

Spoiler

Edited by Lyhtmyst

14 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Well you said that you are going throught this for the third time or something. So I assumed that somebody is onto you.

And sadly I don't have any knight pics this year as I succesfuly managed to avoid our group hehe... 

...But I still have this.

ngbbs54d5aa65e929b.gif

Oh no no no! I said I did the mud run obstacle course twice and this coming september would be the third time I've done it this year. The gloves really help prevent blisters when you climb the ropes and crawl in mud.

Thanks! That's really neat!! Nice boots. Too bad you're not participating. Also curious do you have women members on your group and do they wear a similar armor and lastly how do you put it on, you need help? Or you just stretch, struggle, pop off a shoulder and have muscle cramps fastening your armor plates? Is your sword even sharp? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks! That's really neat!! Nice boots. Too bad you're not participating. Also curious do you have women members on your group and do they wear a similar armor and lastly how do you put it on, you need help? Or you just stretch, struggle, pop off a shoulder and have muscle cramps fastening your armor plates? Is your sword even sharp? 

We do but when it comes to medieval stuff they only play as concubines, dancers, maidens or some royalty girls, princesses, queens etc. Thats because the armor we wear is super heavy and difficult to put on so theres always some extra who will help you to put it on and tie everything up, strap the belts. 

Many local historical fencing groups do train women as swordmen for reneisance shows. So girls can learn swordplay and then build a battle choreography based on the style they have learned. My own group has qualified trainers in spanish school and my father whos also a trainer used to be one of the best. When you fought him raw (no practiced choreo) you could never outperform him and he always knew how to put you down super quick. My dad did both historical and sport fencing to stay sharp and agile ;)