Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

• 2 weeks later...

I've posted my pic here before, but not sure if I did before/after shaving pictures.

Me with a beard a few weeks ago:

Spoiler

Not signed in

Not signed in

Then me with a beard and full on hipster mode ... I think this was back in October. You can see that the insanity has set in

Spoiler

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

And then me... literally now:

Spoiler

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Edited by --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--
not sure why it says "not signed in" but I can't remove it

23 minutes ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

I've posted my pic here before, but not sure if I did before/after shaving pictures.

Hide contents

3e7f85a978.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

Then me with a beard and full on hipster mode ... I think this was back in October. You can see that the insanity has set in

Hide contents

60886abdf9.png

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Hide contents

db3813928a.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

The beard suits you. ^.^

24 minutes ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

Reveal hidden contents

3e7f85a978.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

Reveal hidden contents

60886abdf9.png

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Reveal hidden contents

db3813928a.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Your beard is glorious af ;-; Why did you shave itttttttttttt

9 hours ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

I was hesitant on keeping it because it makes me look like a "terrorist"

Well actually I shaved the one in the second picture because my father said I looked like a Taliban member

You must resist those urges, and ignore the nay sayers!
My family has been *@##$ing and moaning about my beard for years now, but if i'd given in I wouldn't be rocking this sweet drifter/hobo look!

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

but, what about the cats?!?! how are they??

Wiki (the ginger) is still with me, athough he has a nasty allergy to something he encounters daily so he keeps coming home with goo all over his eyes. Vet doesnt know how to treat him. The one on my shoulder, Chip has gone missing a year ago and never came back since. He either passed away or found himself a new place to keep. Even tho I nurtured and spoiled him from a kitten he never liked our company much. He would only come back home for food and some cheap cuddles but then he would go away. Wiki on the other hand is always around the house and that is probably why he is still with us. 

20 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Wiki (the ginger) is still with me, athough he has a nasty allergy to something he encounters daily so he keeps coming home with goo all over his eyes. Vet doesnt know how to treat him. The one on my shoulder, Chip has gone missing a year ago and never came back since. He either passed away or found himself a new place to keep. Even tho I nurtured and spoiled him from a kitten he never liked our company much. He would only come back home for food and some cheap cuddles but then he would go away. Wiki on the other hand is always around the house and that is probably why he is still with us. 

aw, that's sad

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you. :)

Hopefully soon enough I will actually learn about the game enough to contribute in any meaningful way.

Edit: holy sh.. I stalked your profile and found an old thread where you say you like Mag, Ember and Nova which are exactly my first three warframes too, meta af, even though I'm ~3 years late.

Edited by Dianatrix

21 hours ago, Dianatrix said:

Thank you. :)

Hopefully soon enough I will actually learn about the game enough to contribute in any meaningful way.

Edit: holy sh.. I stalked your profile and found an old thread where you say you like Mag, Ember and Nova which are exactly my first three warframes too, meta af, even though I'm ~3 years late.

You had to dig deep for that one lol