Jump to content
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PieniJaTuhma said:

sB05HhS.png

Me and upcoming ruler of the star chart.

the upcomming emperor seem to have something faaaar more interesting in mind

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to post it here because I like the colors (muh Photoshop skills), and I like my new Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones, a birthday present from my mom (yes I had a big round birthday a few days ago)

90gjBjT.jpg

  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dianatrix said:

Decided to post it here because I like the colors (muh Photoshop skills), and I like my new Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones, a birthday present from my mom (yes I had a big round birthday a few days ago)

90gjBjT.jpg

WELL HALLO THERE.  and a fellow audio technica ath-m50 user - some quality studio headphones right there :D (except mine is m50x, don't kill me please ;-;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -NvO-Venom said:

WELL HALLO THERE.  and a fellow audio technica ath-m50 user - some quality studio headphones right there :D (except mine is m50x, don't kill me please ;-;)

Hey hey, what do you mean by that "except" part, mine's M50x too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dianatrix said:

Decided to post it here because I like the colors (muh Photoshop skills), and I like my new Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones, a birthday present from my mom (yes I had a big round birthday a few days ago)

-picture-

Is that a Megadeth t-shirt?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dianatrix said:

Hey hey, what do you mean by that "except" part, mine's M50x too?

ah.  read it wrong x) multitasking while dead tired isn't the greatest idea ever lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i haav crypplin depreshion
Image may contain: 1 person, night and closeup
(I'm back from yet another hiatus)
By the way... that is a CRT monitor in the background and the computer runs Win 95.

Edited by Leo17453
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Leo17453 said:

i haav crypplin depreshion
Image may contain: 1 person, night and closeup
(I'm back from yet another hiatus)
By the way... that is a CRT monitor in the background and the computer runs Win 95.

omg

it's been ages. waddup!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AerinSol said:

omg

it's been ages. waddup!

Not much, seems like you remember me, but I don't remember you :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Leo17453 said:

Not much, seems like you remember me, but I don't remember you :|

Alt...for reasons...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

The true face of TNR aslo known as M(censorsed)

 

 

You look like the friend of the main character from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9jj9MXO.jpg

Somewhat new image of me and my lack of will to shave and get a haircut :P

Edited by Vapya
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh might as well update my picture

olM9te7.jpg

Still have the awkward stare...

Also I managed to go from looking like an actual teenager to looking like a 28 year old computer software engineer...puberty hits you like a brick I train I swear...

Edited by BrownStalin
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

When I moo you moo.

carpinteria_zpslqu1mu9t.jpg

Just like that.

Looking good. That nose ring is new, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...