Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Recommended Posts

Got a kitten.  She needed a fast cuddle before using my shoulder to launch at my other cat, Mag.

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, cat and indoor

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Got a kitten.  She needed a fast cuddle before using my shoulder to launch at my other cat, Mag.

  Reveal hidden contents

Image may contain: one or more people, cat and indoor

 

Nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since due to dead PC I was away for a while, might aswell share a photo from a time I semi-had-a-life

On a trip in rainy Germany, douch... *cough* duckface on

fOqr5Uj.jpg

And might aswell share the new proud PC, ender of lives (Lights on, Smoked tempered glass off

N8GzTpj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZLAdJBR.gifv Lights off, Glass on, Animated

Eyyoooo

Edited by Cynaris
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Showing off clothing I bought for work.  ;)

-snip-

Fancy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 3:55 PM, Cynaris said:

Since due to dead PC I was away for a while, might aswell share a photo from a time I semi-had-a-life

On a trip in rainy Germany, douch... *cough* duckface on

fOqr5Uj.jpg

And might aswell share the new proud PC, ender of lives (Lights on, Smoked tempered glass off

N8GzTpj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZLAdJBR.gifv Lights off, Glass on, Animated

Eyyoooo

 

sharing your face along with that sexy beast is a very bad idea you know...

The beast is stealing all the attention

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

 

sharing your face along with that sexy beast is a very bad idea you know...

The beast is stealing all the attention

Yeah, but the computer isn't that bad either. (I got you @Cynaris)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imaru said:

Yeah, but the computer isn't that bad either. (I got you @Cynaris)

Sexy beast = computer

You must be mistaken what I was saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valteria. said:

Sexy beast = computer

You must be mistaken what I was saying

It was a joke. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hot as hell down here in Brasil.

 

Had to stop using fancy suits because otherwise I'd melt.  D:

 

Spoiler

zL5TAcp.jpg

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snyphurr said:

It's hot as hell down here in Brasil.

 

Had to stop using fancy suits because otherwise I'd melt.  D:

 

  Hide contents

zL5TAcp.jpg

 

gv5CT5g.png

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Valteria. said:

 

sharing your face along with that sexy beast is a very bad idea you know...

The beast is stealing all the attention

To be honest I'm okay with that, I was never the sexy type, it's not gonna start now  :P

I'll let the rig do the job :p

9 hours ago, Imaru said:

Yeah, but the computer isn't that bad either. (I got you @Cynaris)

Thanks fam

9 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I got the joke.

I AM the joke : 3

Edited by Cynaris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5. 1. 2017 at 3:31 AM, TheMetrocop said:

my hair has always been a clusterf uck

always

Dayum find something and stuff yourself with love. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Dayum find something and stuff yourself with love. :)

Im pretty sure it doesn't work like......neveremind. On a side note never knew dfor sure that I was one of the younger forum-goers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Protip: wear bright orange in black metal gigs so your friends can find you easily

GzXAjFW.jpg

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...