Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Dev Livestream #19!

[DE]Rebecca

With the Damage 2.0 release, is there a plan for any updates to the mod system?  As there are many new mods and with the energy point system, it can be a little tough to try to spec both weapons and warframes.  Also, will there be a way to create the combination damage types into one mod.  Instead of having 2 mods, one for Electric Damage and one for Toxin Damage, being able to combine those two into 1 Corrosive Damage mod?

can we expect a statment of the last hotfixes and about may a other idea of "balance" beside fall off dmg and cripple weapons so late after realse so all ppl wasted stuff in em.

or any suggestions how we can be sure it worth to forma a weapon that does dmg without it get $#*(@ slapped after the promise nothing get nerfed anymore... that hard

AND my final question one goes with saryn toxin based after this typ got useless in most case it gonna change to something else like virus or corossiv dmg?

Edited by HackShield

Important questions:

Q1: Are you going to keep the way Eventweapons getting handled after some time?

Because its really outrageous seeing how you put actual money in a gun, because you like it and seeing it gets nerfed, because some people dont like you wielding that gun they dont have.

Strun Wraith and Brakk are the biggest example.

Q2: Will the Stalker receive some tweaks, so you dont feel like abort the mission, just because you see that flickering?

Q3@Steve: Your precious beard. What happend? 

Q4: Christmas Event? (I would love a Santa-Stalker)

Q5: Will my ferret ever be able to play on his own?

Q6: Shotguns. Will they ever receive some love, so they are getting a more viable choice again?

Not so important questions:

Q1: Are my important questions important?

Edited by Derethevil

Will immortal skins be coming to alerts? 

Will Alerts be getting more rewards added to the pool?

Will Alerts get reworked to include more resources in general (Nanospore/ferrite alerts make laughable appearances)? 

Maybe all alerts have a resource as well? 

Also SOOO thrilled you guys are back. Have serious missed by fortnightly fill of Dev live-stream! 

Edited by MDRLOz

Q: Can we expect to have a way to obtain that prime syandana and titan extractor ?

Q: A tenno made companion similar to Zanuka ?

Q: UT04 like weapons?

Q: Valkyr Hysteria changes? Because it looks hilarious and looks like a childs tantrum

Q: Primed Chamber? 

Q: Limitation to Platinum Trading? (people are selling primed chamber from like 5k or 10k platinum this is just ....)

Q: Further improvements to drop tables? (like removing warframe power mods from drop tables)

Q: FPS improvements on certain maps like survival, void mobile defense, defense?

Q: Loki Prime?

Q: Now this question was on my mind since the Void tilesets came. Void Warframe ? 

First off, thank you for nerfing the Brakk, it's much appreciated, although an actual damage nerf would've been preferable, instead of such a heavy range nerf.

Now some questions. Will the Status Chances on weapons be buffed, along with the mods that increase those chances? Because as it is, they're all much, much too low to be practical, and the Status Chance increasing mods are just about useless on everything.

Another question, will the Tigris be getting some attention, to make it more useful? With how small its clip is, either the reload needs to be a lot faster, or the damage needs to be higher. The damage needs to be higher, and it needs to be able to reload faster so it can better deal with the Infested its geared towards, or be changed to a different damage type so it can actually fit into a niche. As it is, its one of the weakest shotguns, and considered very unusable by most players.

Please announce Nekros and Valkyr changes

Haha, I know some people think the PS4 users are inferior and leave it up to a PSN user to be the first to spam the forum post.

On a more serious note, any news for PSN users or cool announcements about events, content, or contest would be awesome.

Pi

How soon can we expect the Rainbow Bridge of PS4 x PC crossplay goodness?

There are certain enemies that are incredibly hard to find/capture in relation to scanning. i.e.: All Crawlers types, Eviscerators, Sniper Crewmen, Resource Ospreys. Will anything be done to their spawn chances or number of scans necessary to master?

(Perhaps just condensing them down so that each type spawns much more commonly on certain planets? i.e. Sniper Crewman on Mars, as part of Nerf Anyo's combat group.)

Edited by Neumeier

Q: What are you going to do with the impossibility of getting anything from Void because of constantly rising amount of weapons and frames in drop tables?

Q: Are you going to actually balance weapons, tier them, or nerf all superior weapons to the ground?

Q1: What is DE's current thoughts on the stamina system? There have been quite a few reworks and reinstallments of previous versions due to player feedback, but ultimately I still see the same problems I always have. Players zorencoptering and sliding every 2 steps. Clearly, this is not something for the stamina system to be proud of.

Q2: What are DE's current thoughts on Prime Warframes? Since the introduction of Forma, their worth has been diminished to mostly cosmetic, for me. Are you against the idea of making them skins (Still requiring players to farm parts as they are now) or are you planning on doing as you've said with weapons and making a tiered Warframe roster with Primes being better stat wise in every way to their normal versions?

Q3: Has DE ever considered including the time specific charge mechanic seen from Dark sector into Warframe? Due to a very generous Tenno, I recieved a copy of your previous game and have been playing it thoroughly. One thing I noticed was that when power throwing the Glaive, it requires a bit of timing (Waiting for a rotating icon to sync) to ensure the best throw. Could we see this sort of mechanic being used in the new melee system? Perhaps giving an added a small boost such as attack speed or damage when successful and increasing the reward on successful chains, or even things like reload speed for weapons?

Q4: What goal is DE trying to accomplish with weapons? Previously, it was said that Warframe will have a tiered weapon system and some weapons will simply be better than others, and that will be what players will be building towards. With Damage 2.0, a dramatic shift has been occurring that, in my opinion, has made previously unwanted weapons much more viable and previously overpowered weapons more balanced. With the recent nerfs of certain weapons (Ones that were widely held as part of the tiered weapon system), however, I feel this is not evidence of creating a tiered system and is instead an attempt to make every weapon viable and balanced. I have no issue with either goal, but I would like some clarification.

Special question for Sheldon: What are the chances of you ever eating a pepper dipped in hotsauce again? Are there any present members of DE that have/will give it a try? Prime time hot sauce challenge?

Edited by Haldos

1-Are you changing void key and void drop to tokens because rng is really bad?

2-When is update 11.5 ?

3-What is the new frame coming from update 11.5?

4-Are you going to add more slot or change modding system in anyway to have more variation in builds and be able to use crappy mods(intruder)?

5-What are the balance coming in 11.5 update for armor/damage 2.0 and hoping it not just crappy nerfs?(do you know how to buff lol)

6-Any change coming to the trade system? and what ?

7-Any new end game content coming?(void is boring)

1. Please explain why the Brakk nerf happened the way it did.  Anyone with sense can understand that it needed a nerf badly, but would you mind explaining why you went about it in the way you did?  Many people believe that it is still OP within its niche but that niche is so small that it can't ever truly shine which was upsetting for those who invested heavily in the gun.

2. Are we going to be seeing anything along the lines of combo-elements for warframes?  So perhaps a fire mod that makes Volt deal Radiation or perhaps if both Volt and Ember ult, the target receives radiation damage?

3. The elemental warframes are all in a bit of a bind at the moment (Volt is worse against Corpus than Infested due to high shields, Ember is Ember, Saryn is only good against Corpus Crewmen health because she is now affected by armor, and Frost is hit really hard by armor).  Can you give any hints at what you might do to remedy these issues?

4. Do you have any ideas of how to improve bow play?  Many/most players feel they are outclassed by snipers.  What is your goal with bow play?

5. We heard a while back that a new melee system was coming.  Any hints on what that'll mean for things like charged vs uncharged, dual vs longsword, light vs heavy, etc?

6. Will there be a Christmas color pack?

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

Will Nekros be getting some sort of balance/ability pass? The majority of his powers are kind of lackluster compared to other Warframes, and right now he's become something of a one-trick Desecrate pony.

Please, this.

An answer other than "bottle it up" like we told to do in livestream 14 would be nice. People may have gotten heated over it, and that's not always constructive, but there was a reason for it. You don't see as much debate over Nekros like you do with Nova because everyone reaches the same consensus: Nekros needs work.

We know frames are always getting looked as part of your development process. But it would go a long way to be let in on what kind of opinions you guys have to help formulate our feedback. Your players love the game as much as you do.

Edited by Charismo

what's up with ability changes that most players were in favor of, like:

Mag: The majority of players were in favor of reverting Pull back to V2 and focus on improving the damage aspect of Crush.

Nyx: Psychic bolts needs to travel through terrain/ deal more damage or cost less (energy).

from: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/116297-october-4th-community-hot-topics/