Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

Grineer are now more weak to Corrosive damage and more resistant to Magnetic damage.

No, you changed it so that Cloned Flesh is more RESISTANT to Corrosive Damage.  Which is nice considering nothing is even classified as Cloned Flesh.  Or any of the other new body/armor/or shield types either.

I like this new invasion system but could you consider changing the available mission types for infested invasions? As far as I can tell they are all Invasion type which makes them feel very repetitive after a few runs. I know I certainly miss my infested defence missions!

So it seems to me that Lotus talks way too much now.  I play Warframe almost exclusively stealthy, and having her chime in every 12 seconds with repeats is distracting.  Also, items that pop out of chests now do so over ledges and into unreachable territory more often than before. 

Many chests are right at the edge of a platform—the items go flying in an unpredictable direction and become unobtainable.  Also, many chests are tucked away in corners of rooms or alcoves, so the items they drop often get stuck behind the chest itself, forcing the player to try to wedge their warframe between the chest and the wall, or jump over the chest, then back over it again to get out of the corner, or kinda just run as close to the chest as possible hoping to snag the item.  Overall, the way chests drop items has always been a little bit kitschy, but the recent changes have made chests closer to "unreliable" than "kitschy."

In my opinion, instead of chests sending items flying as if the chest itself were spring loaded, having items spill out unceremoniously right in front of the chest would be better.  This way, players won't have to go crawling all over and around a chest just to pick up resources or energy.

I'm still getting used to the new map (I'm a stealth player, I use the minimap and map a lot), but I actually do like Lotus' new voice.  Though, she pronounces "Orokin" funny now... and she really does chime in way too much currently.

My feedback(In short form):

- I hate the new resistances, 

1. Because I finally remembered the previous layout and now you change it AGAIN. Stop doing that that for the love of god.

2. The new layout is terrible making most Elemental Damages useless, or very bad to use(I'm laughing at you Viral)

- I hate the removed infested

1. The current infested missions are kinda hard to tell what they are in the beginning

2. Now where do I farm for XP or Defense/Survival that is not 5 minute/5 waves max because everyone leaves?

- The new ember effect is really -meh-

1. Although possibly harsher on the GPU, it did look better than the current look. But that is just my opinion.

- The invasion tab is way too small...Only 3 invasions shown at a time while ~10 are active? :/

These updates and damage changes hurt loyal and veteran players the most because we are the ones that have all the weapons and all the mods and all the frames and are constantly forma-ing and testing new elemental combinations and damages.  We were the ones who first perfected builds for damage 1.0 and damage 2.0 forced us to go back to the drawing board, re-forma and/or add MORE formas to our weapons or discard old weapons that have been massively nerfed (even though we devoted so much time and formas into it already).  In addition, we tried out, tested, perfected, and in your case memorized the damage 2.0 overview table only to have it revamped and changed.  Thus, I can't help get the feeling that DE does not care about the loyal, veteran players that has stuck it through the thick and thin with Warframe since closed beta/early open beta.  It does make total sense in the end though because as a company, you want to continuously target new customers/players because the older ones you have are already caught in the net.  Such a shame because I honestly loved this game but I guess it is time to put up the coat and retire because I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel.  It's futile.  There's no point in forma-ing or testing anything out anymore.  You'll never get ahead.  You'll only be a dog chasing it's own tail.   =/

Edited by trigunxvash10

Seriously this update is gonna hurt this game a LOT imho. Many of my clan-mates have stopped playing already due to the lack of new content and I can feel more will stop when tomorrow they discover cyath is gone but also that they need to rethink all of their builds AGAIN if not the way they formad it. Hell, one of my clan-mates was working on a damage calculator for the community, I guess he can just throw it all out the window now ...

I don't mind change but this is really pushing it too far. For the 1st time since I started playing this game (850 hours mind you), I actually don't feel like launching the game right after reading the patch notes. We've all learned to adapt to D2.0 and to be honest I'd like to just enjoy those weapons I've been playing my butt off to level-up and forma.This update makes me want to play a game which knows what it's trying to do. A game that says "I'm ninja" and stays ninja.

This game might be a beta but that's no excuse for poor planning.

Sorry DE, I give props where props are due, but this update is a slap in the face of those who've spent so much time on your game and on the forums to provide feed-back. We're not crash-test dummies, you do realise that, right ?

I like this game, I just hate how these devs are @(*()$ it up even more to the point where I will stop playing. Don't get me wrong here I love the market ui and nifty updates/fixes but the changing the damage table, and what mods mobs are weak to is just to #*($%%@ upped to our 5+ forma weps and elemental based damage warframes like Ember and Mag hurting them even more. I @(*()$ hate this

Hell, one of my clan-mates was working on a damage calculator for the community, I guess he can just throw it all out the window now ...

If he made such a system that he can't update it with new stats when weapons etc. get changed then maybe he is doing it wrong?(Not meant as offensive, I know 0 of coding but it seems illogical to make a tool that can't update)

Ember's ultimate seems to be useless now, it used to insta most enemies, now it barely halves their HP per hit...I wouldn't mind seeing some things of this patch go away :/

And remember guys above me, don't forma slots for elemental mods, it will only hurt you in the end ^.^(No really, don't. Just forma any other mod you know you don't have to switch out, but elemental mods should be possible to change whenever you need)

Now my ember do less damage to infested... then I need to change to saryn, isnt it¿?... And whats up with volt¿? electric seems worst for corpus now or use frost now since the ice now doesnt have any negative damage for any faction and do 25% damage to shields :S. :( Im sad.

EDIT: And obviously this +25% damage with toxin to infested makes no sense since infested are toxic :S. I like ember, not saryn for infested.

Edited by DarkDemonXR69

Fixes:

Fixed issues with networking and invitation system not working.

Not necessarily fixed for some people. A friend of mine's now suddenly having Strict NAT issues when he's been playing for MONTHS without a Strict NAT issue in Warframe.

I can't even see him online anymore when his PC shows otherwise.

Edited by Trowicia

Not necessarily fixed for some people. A friend of mine's now suddenly having Strict NAT issues when he's been playing for MONTHS without a Strict NAT issue in Warframe.

I can't even see him online anymore when his PC shows otherwise.

I'm the victim of this. This issue's actually been lingering for quite some time now. I'm not sure since I've been playing on and off, but I started seeing it last month or so. 

5K7Df.jpg 

It pops up constantly when all of my firewalls are off. 

The new weapon is ridiculously overpowered guys.

Some possible changes to help balance the weapon:

*Keep the stats, but lower the total ammo pool to 25. This will allow a slight balance so people can't stay up on high places spamming grenades.

*Keep the stats, but increase the Mastery Rank requirement to 9 or higher.

*Lower the explosion damage by 25% or so and keep the rest of the stats the same.

You could say this is a combination of the grenade-lobbing style of the Torid, with the explosive power of the Ogris. And let me explain something, The Ogris is very powerful as well, but just like the Ogris, the Penta can easily kill you, probably even more then the Ogris can. With great power, comes great risk. I am against completely nerfing the hell out of it, because then Forma and a reactor is required to even make it worth it, especially considering it's blast damage explosion. I would prefer that the ammo pool is reduced or the mastery rank is increased, or both. 

Here we go a nerf post , please if its op don't use it and may I remind you this is PVE there is no such thing as op !!! stop ruining this game even more.

I really wish we could go back to damage 1.0. I miss setting the infected on fire and not 10 to 20 percent of the time in 2.0

Yup I used to put some ice damage on my sentinel so it would freeze everyone around me but now 1% status is worthless might as well be 0%

I kinda like damage 2.0  but 10% isnt really worth it at all imo.

By the time I've finished reading the 11.3.0 patch's notes there is a hotfix out... I'm already doing this at my workplace (don't tell anyone), it should be pretty late over there.

Rest already!

Hell, it will take a while to check every new thing out. Gotta work so time passes faster...