Warframe Builder

Stoi84

On 10/09/2016 at 7:42 AM, ProfessorOlivanderOzpin said:

I would like to apply to be a moderator if possible, seeing as i am constantly using the site and am always willing to help out.

Thanks for the proposal, but this is an outdated message I need to remove. I don't have the time to manage new applications.

Hi Stoi84,

Is it technically possible to add Titania's Dex Pixia dual machine pistols and the Diwata heavy sword to builder? It would be nice to run some numbers on those, since apparently both rifle and shotgun mods affect Dex Pixia.

Mesa's Peacemaker could be a nice addition too.

If it is not possible or it is too demanding, then I understand. I just prefer your nifty tool over my clunky Excel :)

1 hour ago, Stoi84 said:

There's one thing I'm thinking about since a moment now. If I add a blank weapon with the possibility to manually set the base stats, that will solve all the problems, no ?

This would be absolutely amazing and I recommend this, because most powered weapons have stats that are affected by multiple sources of mods.

3 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

So as a test, I put a blank rifle with editable stats. I'll let you guys test if it works, I'll fix the problems, and I'll extend to other weapons once it works.

Seems like it's working. So far only issue is that it's only showed for rifle mods, which can use some improvements because dex pixia and artemis bow function off of rifle or shotgun mods. If this can be fixed, much appreciated.

On 20.9.2016 at 2:02 AM, Stoi84 said:

I'll add a blank weapon for each type later, this one was just a test.

It seems to be working as expected, thanks! Those blank weapons will resolve all the special needs, since we can just check in-game codex or wikia for values and use those in tests. It also helps to run the numbers when a new weapon is released and there is no official builder-version of it yet.

A brilliant solution Stoi84!

On 30/09/2016 at 10:52 PM, Zephyrinius_ said:

Stoi, out of curiosity, are you planning on changing Nekros Details e.g. Shadows HP drain %?

Updating the skills of the Warframes is the most boring and exhaustive part. I don't know when I'll work on this.

20 hours ago, Hyro1 said:

I noticed that pistol amp isnt part of the aura's

This will be added in the next update, but there's no planned date at the moment.

On 10/1/2016 at 6:04 PM, Stoi84 said:

Updating the skills of the Warframes is the most boring and exhaustive part. I don't know when I'll work on this.

This will be added in the next update, but there's no planned date at the moment.

Stoi84, great work.

Are any plans on adding the calculator for the warframes when adding damage and duration mods