The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De... Please Make It Stop

Deaths.Reap3r

Please make the harvester-grinnear invasion things stop.

Soon every planet will be grinneer unless you make corpus give potatoes every invasion.

Please make it stop, and with the oxium stuff, your encouraging more and more people to support grineer.

Make the harvester spawn some other way, not invasions...

And the fact that the entire solar systems taken over, we're probably going to need an event to help the corpus take back some of the planets or something...

Just saying for those of you that think DE has some plan up their sleeve.

These are the people that didn't think of the long term consequences of a day of unfair rewards during Gravidus causing snowballing to grineer.

I doubt they've got a "special event" up their sleeve, I'd love to be wrong, but let's face facts.

More Grineer nodes = less Grineer invasions, since Grineer can only invade Corpus nodes.

More Grineer nodes = more Corpus invasions, since they have more targets.

DE has more player friendly ways to aid that like putting up Orokin Cells and other desirable loot for pay on the Corpus side.

Problem will fix itself.

No drastic action needed.

DE has more player friendly ways to aid that like putting up Orokin Cells and other desirable loot for pay on the Corpus side.

and when will that be? 3 or 4 months? you've already got most of the active players playing Grineer Invasions all day. cheesing the rewards to be extremely biased towards Corpus would fix it... until you stopped basically giving away bars of gold for the Corpus side. then people back to playing for Harvester.

honestly, i don't get why playing for either side doesn't do the same thing for this 'easter egg' part of the game. in a gameplay sense it makes sense. if it doesn't make sense lorewise (and it probably doesn't quite, only halfso give or take), then attach it to something else. 

i can't see the problem fixing itself so long as there's a Weapon to get for supporting the Grineer, and anything else on the other side. sure, they'll play Corpus that one time the Reward is super good because they know the next 40 invasions will all be Grineer. because you get a Weapon from it.

Edited by taiiat

I'm actually looking forward to serving our new Grineer Overlords.

Seriously though, I'd like to see the invasion mechanic be expanded to allow for the home faction of a sector to launch a counter offensive after having their system occupied for a certain amount of time. But I have nothing against throwing off the balance of the solar system to the degree it is happening at the moment, if it's temporary(and I'm talking one or two weeks at most here).

Please make the harvester-grinnear invasion things stop.

Soon every planet will be grinneer unless you make corpus give potatoes every invasion.

Please make it stop, and with the oxium stuff, your encouraging more and more people to support grineer.

Make the harvester spawn some other way, not invasions...

And the fact that the entire solar systems taken over, we're probably going to need an event to help the corpus take back some of the planets or something...

How about you asking players to help you make it stop?

Not every single person playing the game is going for the Detron.

This whole Detron business is just a specific set of players that want that weapon.

There are people playing the game that still have no idea about any of this.

+1.

Having one faction wiped off the map already proved to be a little disaster. Do they really think that repeating that event is going to help things at all?

Even with the new faction coming, the solar map is too large for two factions, and the other two factions are too large to be restricted to Invasions and Derelicts.

I still think a Grineer assassin is going to show up sooner or later. We'll see what they drop :P

There are people playing the game that still have no idea about any of this.

Or care. I haven't been farming, I'm letting the cards fall where they may.

Edited by ValhaHazred

You're wrong Letter. On average, Grineer have better rewards, and even then, every equal opportunity, like the tons of 50k vs 50 credits, turn grineer because Grineer are easier to side with.

And yet corpus had a tendency to win equal reward scenarios until the harvester came along. In fact, it wasn't until the Alad V mail that things really started to favor Grineer  in said scenarios. 

The amusing part occurs when Grineer hold all the nodes, and it's no longer possible to get harvester to spawn outside of invasion missions. Assuming he doesn't pop up on assassinate. Although, I guess Venus will still have the corpus nodes.

Having some higher level corpus would be nice though. 

The amusing part occurs when Grineer hold all the nodes, and it's no longer possible to get harvester to spawn outside of invasion missions. Assuming he doesn't pop up on assassinate. Although, I guess Venus will still have the corpus nodes.

Having some higher level corpus would be nice though. 

Maybe they then make an event where you are forced to help them. But it would be fun to see the system fail.

I still think a Grineer assassin is going to show up sooner or later. We'll see what they drop :POr care. I haven't been farming, I'm letting the cards fall where they may.

I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't cared one iota for getting the detron and I've been flagged for two weeks.

The funny thing about "encouraging more people" is the fact that running invasions for Oxium is not ideal :P (Which about 70% of the community has not yet realised)

Running Corpus Def/MD/Surv is far more practical, and ideally the higher tier ones. *cough* Kappa *cough*

But yeah, due to the Detron we have a bit to much Grineer on the nodes right now.