Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Typical Age Group In Warframe?

thefivefoxtrot

I just turned 42, been playing "video" games since the early 80ties..

(pacman, space-invaders frogger, etc. etc)

but yeah, sometimes it feels like you run into a pug group of 13-15 yrs old..

but mostly, ppl are nice and friendly enough..

(not that 13-15 yrs old arent nice,they are just a little too loud for my personal taste :)

My clan mates are in theyr late 20ties up to early 40ties,

Edited by D3ST

wanna know something funny....one of my friends is a teacher and he teaches 4th grade.....and several of his students play this game......well..not so sure that is comforting since one of them set his mother on fire.....

EDIT: forgot a word

Edited by Zaresin

I'm just curious cause I feel a bit out of place since I'm 27 playing this game. Feels like everyone else is well bellow that age group. Am I playing the wrong genre? If so I think I need to head back to Battlefield 4 - the game can be a bit a pain in the &#! sometimes but at least I felt I was in the right place. Please ease my mind and tell me that there are older people playing this game.

My Clan has a average age of 27,6 (Full Shadowclan )

30y'old body, 12y'old mind, that's the in-game average. Doesn't apply to the forums though, because, as most of you noticed, there are people still trying to sell morphics and dread blueprints just because they didn't take a minute to read a line or two.

Mental or chronological age? ;)

Mentally, it varies pending my 'care-factor' and patience.

Sometimes it is twelve as I feel like fooling around.

Sometimes it is eighty as I am deeply serious.

Chronologically, I am thirty-one years old and will turn thirty-two by the, fast approaching, end of May.

Physiologically, I am definitely not feeling eighteen anymore.

My knees constantly hurt, I goto bed with backaches and wake up with backaches, my hearing is deteriorating, I get tired a lot sooner in the day (no more all-nighter, several days, marathons).

I'm constantly in fear of getting sick due to some genetic disease or another that tends to manifest towards old age and I'm worried about the future. Also, bills. Lots of damn debts and bills.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein

I've been playing games ( Pinball ) since I was to short to see the table so I had to stand on a milk crate To the first crappy B&W 8 bit arcade stuff. Age don't matter as long as you enjoy what your doing. I will be 49 this year and can't see myself not gaming,ever.

what teenager you know owns and builds his own thousand dollar PC

I am 15, and I build my own PC, except it's not a thousand dollar, because I'm not that rich

The downside of being a young gamer is that my parents will not allow me to buy games, that's why I only play F2P games, and Warframe is the best F2P game ever

Feels like everyone else is well bellow that age group. Am I playing the wrong genre? If so I think I need to head back to Battlefield 4 - the game can be a bit a pain in the &#! sometimes but at least I felt I was in the right place. Please ease my mind and tell me that there are older people playing this game.

Am I detecting sort of a weird age elitism here?

"Young-uns are worse?"

Regardless, I'm in my early twenties and I don't care about what people's age is. You can meet very mature teenagers and idiotic adults.

Segregation is bad.

The mini bellcurve

.............................................................................................._-_

............................................................................................./.....\

............................................................................................/.......\

..................................................................................____/...........\___

................................................................................13.....18..21.26..40

I tried

Edited by Rennagade