Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Teaser Video / Rhino Prime Speculation Megathread

Sasquatchias

For those who haven't seen, head to the main page and check out the Prime Access trailer.

Rhino Prime.

I know, Mynki said it had a 90% chance.

And yes, I know, he isn't even released yet.

Still...I bet the two new Prime weapons are to feed the power creep too, probably Soma and Galatine Prime.

And if that's the case, I hope the fanboys will leave DE alone to work on matters that need attention.

Like, I don't know, revisiting older frames and weapons instead of pushing out new ones.

*cough* Volt, Supra, Melee weapons with 1% proc chance *cough*

What are your thoughts on this?

Are you happy with Rhino Prime or disappointed as well?

I understand that the community wanted it.

But for one, I think DE should be a bit more creative and do what they want, not what the fanboys demand.

Its either Loki or Rhino Prime, the devs said it a few live streams ago, I believe. But warrior does not denote Loki at all, so...

technically ALL the tenno are warriors

even though it looks like rhino, DE could pull the camera back and be like "IT WAS LOKI ALL ALONG TROLOLOLOLOKI!"

The only thing I am interested in is the visual design of rhino prime, otherwise it does not bother me since prime warframes are not stronger, although It makes me very mad that there will be even more rhinos running around.

I am very disappointed. They have just fed the Rhino fanboys (the ones who are FAR to obsessed with Rhino, and not realising that using him and nothing else does NOT mean you are good at everything, it just means your too lazy to get all the other frames and actually be good at everything)

It seems like every other day someone starts a thread with the words 'DE' and Really?'

Man, if it were Soma Prime and Galatine Prime, I would lay down my money on Day 1.

Yes, we already knew Rhino Prime was coming, the Loki fanboys just couldn't admit it to themselves, trying to keep their spirits high.

Scott has been revisiting all the frames. No, he can't just bust out reworks for all of them in a week.

I think the fanboys are quite pleased, but with any prospect of an alternate, there will always be the butthurt, lurking in the shadows.