Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

I love this update.  I find it kind of hard to believe that people are complaining-  I mainly play PS4 version on U11.5.8 still with screen tearing and wack Detron drop rates :-)-- and I love it.  I play on PS4 EVEN THOUGH I have complete access to a better than good enough computer to run everything on ultra high settings.  I ran more than 150 missions (just to scan flowers) and spent over 300 platinum on PS4 to help my clan obtain max rewards on the cicero crisis.  Guess what-- I hope they give wraith twin vipers to EVERYONE for free.  And a gold statue.  I don't understand why them releasing the brakk upsets people so much. I really just do not get it.  I understand the "exclusivity" but wow.... try being on 11.5.8 still guys.  Seriously.

In addition DE just stayed up till like 1 AM EST putting this out and they probably have to be back at work in a couple of hours and STILL-- people complain.  

I'm not complaining DE!  I love this update... can't wait to see U12 hit Ps4-- it can't happen soon enough-- kind of bummed that we won't be getting this yet though! Gotta say!  but still... thanks for the update-- this rocks in my opinion!!!!

Aside from everything else, I was pretty sure there was supposed to be a change in icons for NPC and members of your clan/party to be different. That's what the UI guys said. They still look the same. There is no way to tell the difference between irl players and game characters.

Did someone forget?

i just got the Brakk Reciever so....uh now i am pissed

Grustag the Three shows up on one of session extermination against grineer while Harvester spawn rate is like super rare or just to scared to face me.....or seriously needs to show up like the grustag

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Gustag 3 eat souls for days.

whats your problem,even of now its super easy to obtain the brakk whats your probpem with tha?? You rage because now you wont be alone in a map to use brakk? You played 100missions? Tell me what would you do w/o the event, you would play other 100missions.. And i think that couple of months ,worth 100 mission

sry for english

Thanks for the rerelease. For any of those who feels the need to complain... hush, you got your Brakks; maybe not everyone had the time to do the event, possibly due to many reasons. Stop acting like self-entitled children.

Edited by Kashiki

I think the Clan Tech stuff is totally fine, start research and do other stuff for 3 days, farm rescources, forma frames/weapons whatever. Stop trying to get stuff like vultures. Same thing with Brakk and Detron, once  I get them ill get them, im still not going to do operations all day - they are just too boring.

For now ill be happy with my Natural Talent I got from the 3 new guys. (Did maybe 4 intercepts before and then said screw it, now I have it)

Some people really need to learn patience.

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Gustag 3 eat souls for days.

You were playing for 6 plat weapon slot and potato, not the exclusive weapon itself.

As a Pre-Update 12.3 Brakk owner, I have this to say to everyone that is complaining about the re-release of the Brakk. Yes, we had to do 100 missions. Yes, it's a bit of a grind. But we A. Had a week. 2. Had a chance to get at least 1 potato out of the deal, not to mention the other stuff from the invasions. And iii. You also got a sweet looking melee weapon that has yet to even me mentioned being re-released, AND the regular machete was taken out of the market. So there's that as well. 

Please, just stop. You're making yourself look bad on a public venue and not all of the players who have Pre-Update 12.3 brakks feel the same way as you so DO NOT group us all together. Thank you. 

Petty petty people.. I just love it when you crybabies cry over your own primitive instincts..

"my 100 missions are now usless" says a genius.... so the fact that you've been using the weapon for almost 4 months is the same as getting the weapon today? The fact that the other players have to "farm" this boss hoping he drops the required pieces is a given thing? The fact that some people are unable to get lucky with RNG so for example can't build Detron or Hate or something for months and months? Naaaah.. a fixed target like "do a 100 missions" (which you do anyway in that period basicly, only with a reward this time) is a BIG pain and you are now HURT because other people will have a chance for a new gun.

Tell me.. what EXACTLY do you lose here? Are you SOOOOOO simple minded and petty and vain that it bothers you SO much?

... it's just sad.

The Brakk was never a Wraith/Vandal so I expected to see it released eventually. I don't really like that the new enemy drops parts for an "old" weapon though.

Also, I'd like if these mini-boss type enemies became a more regular part of the game. Having to do an invasion 5 times and then get plenty of advance warning isn't really all that exciting.

Edited by Campaigner