Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] Should Frost's Snow Globe Be Changed Back?

-CM-Sean

Frost is my new main frame since the "nerf", 3 formas on it. I don't care about the Globe, just don't touch the new Avalanche.

Lol so you're indirectly saying you don't care about the globe cause it doesn't work!!!!? Or you never cared? Sorta confused lol.

it should be tweaked, not reverted. the changes are healthy for Warframe, but the numbers aren't perfect.

edit:

also, polls are usually very inaccurate. a lot easier to put in 'troll' responses to a faceless poll.

Edited by taiiat

Yes, globe should be change back the way it was. 

Or, replace frost's 2nd skill similar to the ice passage in void where it slow down the enemies (as well as yourself)!? affect by duration. 

I never like poll anyway. Given the low number of participants, which mean 2-3 trolls alone could make the whole poll on their side. 

Poll only useful if a huge numbers of people participate in it. 

Yes, globe should be change back the way it was. 

Or, replace frost's 2nd skill similar to the ice passage in void where it slow down the enemies (as well as yourself)!? affect by duration. 

I never like poll anyway. Given the low number of participants, which mean 2-3 trolls alone could make the whole poll on their side. 

Poll only useful if a huge numbers of people participate in it.

I'm sure if the thread got more exposure there would be a lot more people voting

I think it does need to be changed, but not exactly to what it used to be. With the old one you could just stay inside and be safe for hours (minus the Bombard's and Napalm's explosion radius which can hit you while inside the globe) and with the new one it goes down in seconds on the higher levels.

well poll helps a little bit get a good sense of things. and this poll site prevents double votes, unless you really want to go to different ip addresses and vote for things.  Which is ridiculous, and complete wast of time.

In any case i think its better than a back and forth arguments over 10's of pages and 100's of threads, which in the end provide no good feedback but just going back and forth between a few people.  Atleast with a poll people can come vote and leave.  there are a lot of safe and free poll's that you can use, its really not as troll able as one might think. Strawpoll seems to be relatively reliable and prevents double votes pretty effectively.  As long as we get exposure to more of the warframe community, even the outliers in the voting will not matter.  It's just that this thread is hidden in like 4 level deep, and barely get any exposure to many many users.

Yes, it should be changed back; the "invincible globe" only holds water for so long until enemies start running inside it (which actually happens pretty often),  at which point you're either going to show some skill and kill everything inside the globe or get roflstomped by lasers/shockwaves/rockets/etc... It's also worth noting a globe can't move with you (unlike Iron Skin, Hysteria, or Blessing), meaning that if you're not playing Defense you need to recast the globe much more or build towards Avalanche anyway.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

SWxyN.gif

This isn't Turtleframe. No hiding in your invincible ice bubbles... unless we let the devs start equipping enemies with SHRED and METAL AUGER mods in return.

I take it that you've never fought railgun MOAs before. Or had a Grineer Napalm shoot the edge of the globe and hit everyone inside with his enormous splash damage.

What is even the difference? All I can tell from Frost 2.0 is that Ice Wave and Avalanche are a hell of a lot more effective...and Snow Globe has a timer attached, like all other duration powers.

Can someone, please, explain it to me? In fact, explain Freeze's difference too, because that's the one I'm actually upset about.

What is even the difference? All I can tell from Frost 2.0 is that Ice Wave and Avalanche are a hell of a lot more effective...and Snow Globe has a timer attached, like all other duration powers.

Can someone, please, explain it to me? In fact, explain Freeze's difference too, because that's the one I'm actually upset about.

I don't know about the other powers, but Frost's Snowglobe now has a health bar, a health bar that is far too low to deal with anything high level, or what counts as endgame.

In my opinion:

Frost has reached his peak in uselessness.

The snowglobe nerf outweighs avalanche

I never though avalanche was bad, and I don't think its bad right now. never though the other abilities were bad either.  I actually did like the old animation better, but that's just personal preference.

Buff to make it usefull vs lvl40 enemies (thats pretty much the highest level you will ever need to play, including void, excluding few wild alerts)

if DE cant do that - revert (and return to it later, when really OP abilities get balanced)

Edited by Monolake