Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Emblem Feedback Megathread

HolidayPi3

With particular colors, specifically the brightest orange on the fire palette its really hard to distinguish it in certain lighting conditions. Can surely see it in the dark but it's more reminiscent of Nova's effects then a badge. Was hoping for some cool of distinguishable badge like the current normal ones but jazzed up to an extent.

I like the badge. It's DE's first steps into a more dynamic approach to badges and perhaps Syandana's could get more dynamic effects as well. Like where the scarves would be actually flow on the back of your warframe, compared to the more 'static' effect the Phased Asa syandana had. Also, it would be really neat if the Quantum Badge was affected by energy color, to give it that extra customization edge.

Good feedback guys!  So we have...

-It's too big

-It's too small

-It's just an effect?

-It's an effect!

Obviously everyone has different tastes, but now that we've opened the door we can keep adding these in future events...I'm taking notes, soon you'll all find one you love!

Pretty damn cool.

Bit washed-out with certain colours, regardless of the saturation. Dark reds, light blues are the ones I recall looking at.

Nice effect.

Want it on both shoulders please.

The animation is too symetrical, perfectly semetrical actually, the tentacles need to look random so it looks more natural. that is all I have too say.

P.S.
when using the energy color picker it only shows the color change after clicking it and not when hovering over the color, it's a small bug but I'll just mention it and it has no projector thingy ;3

Edited by HAR1MAU

it uses your warframe power/energy color, so try changing your warframe energy color to something brighter, tho in my case i dont as i prefer dark/near transparent effects on my powers/abilitys.

Edited by Methanoid

For those that feel it's not all that great... what do you expect for playing a video game?

A birthday cake?

A box of chocolates?

A brand new PC with a case with autographed decals of the entire DE developer crew?

A date with DE Rebecca?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. OML Yes