Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

*sigh but if they were just honest about that from the start, there wouldn't be any rage!!!!

I agree completely. Its stupid that they tricked their community. Tricking your community is the fastest way to get a bad reputation, no matter how good it is beforehand.

Yeah, I gotta agree with Triburos. Would have been better not to have a teaser site and just do the devstream on Friday if it's just a teaser for a countdown. Hope it's still coming out today. Otherwise don't expect the community to get too hyped about anything else that's released.

So no smartasses; it's not the community's fault for getting hyped. It's DE's fault for handling their teaser in such a poor manner.

By your logic; it's the dog's fault for breaking it's teeth on a rock when their owners put it on the ground and covered it in gravy.

You don't tease a countdown. Especially when there was a countdown before the count down. Shove your smartass remarks about those who are excited about this update up where the sun doesn't shine.

0a2b76fd6d6ef6b4fe0abbff1b45d0469e4baad1

To those saying "Serves you right for getting hyped up", let me pose a question:

What are teasers designed to do?

Be it a movie teaser trailer, a game teaser trailer, a game CONTENT trailer, these are supposed to do one thing:

Get consumers interested, excited, and yes; hyped.

So no smartasses; it's not the community's fault for getting hyped. It's DE's fault for handling their teaser in such a poor manner.

You don't tease a countdown. Especially when there was a countdown before the count down. Shove your smartass remarks about those who are excited about this update up where the sun doesn't shine.

but no where in the reveals did it say at the end of this is release. Teasers come out before a movie is finished filming usually same here. Instant gratification is over rated anyway lol

WE HYPED OURSELVES! We made OURSELVES feel the way we did about it! DE gave us a sneak preview to be kind, and we blew it out of proportion.

Regardless: I'm kinda happy. I have work I need to get done, and this'll be one less distraction towards getting it.

No, they released the website when they did, created this megathread, then didn't deny any of the u13 speculations as they did in the past.

Well since you all have given up DE probably WILL set it back a month or something now.

Congrats guys. You derailed your own hype train with speculation and you allowed DE to decide to hold it back AGAIN.

But who cares right?

Warbros #1 ofc?

Trollbros #2?

Devs cannot use features like a carrot on a stick. That would be a surefire way to kill off about half of your playerbase

At this point, let's stop assuming anything. It could be 7 days, 7 weeks, or 7 months. Doubt it's 7 years because I don't think the game will last that long. Let's not get hyped about anything until it actually releases. That way you won't have angry forum users and countless hype, and then rage, threads.

By your logic; it's the dog's fault for breaking it's teeth on a rock when their owners put it on the ground and covered it in gravy.

Way to overlook everything he just said and thoughtlessly respond.

You're really not helping anything. People are angry and rightly so, stop fanning the flames.

They did kind of piss off half their playerbase though. Countdown at the end of a countdown isn't very sensical. The worst thing is that game developers never reply to stuff like this, I wish DE was different and talked. This is the ONLY thing that makes me cringe about game devs, why not talk to your community and explain?

DE is only giving us catalysts because they want us to have one for our new melee favourites. 
DE is only giving us a reactor later because like previous bosses( water frame drop), the boss wont be available from the first day of release, thus the delayed reactor alert.
DE is only giving us a forma because that is the time we would be done lvling our melee or new frame to 30.

You feel me?
So it's only reasonable that U13 is today.

right ? ; /