Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Unfortunately there will be no Tenno Reinforcements today, sorry!

It's full steam ahead for Update 13 and all it's fixes, changes, and content.

Don't forget to grab your Dex Furis and stay tuned for the coming Lotus Alerts. 

Ouch. From U13 mega hype to Zilch. Yikes. 

I'm here until wheels fall off but I know that's a bitter blow that's got many long-standing loyalists P.O.'d to a "Tetsuo from Akira" level.

Edited by RawGritz

Well, I am disappointed with DE. This isn't the first time they have let us down, but the sheer amount of white knights simply ensures that DE does not learn from their mistakes. Giving us at least a new melee weapon today would have been great.

It's hard to believe that all the U13 content is so broken that they cannot release a SINGLE WEAPON today.

And still absolutely no clue on what went so horribly wrong with today' update ?

I wish they didn't insist on pushing everything out in one update... There has to be SOME part of U13 that's finished and presentable...

Ok guys, If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the Build. Prepare. Endure. Forum post, you will see a group of spinning "things" i have done some research, and have concluded the letters are in Grineer derelict. I will be posting the letters/numbers on this forum when they start to appear.

First Symbol

The #7

Second Symbol

(TBA)

Third Symbol

(TBA)

Forth Symbol

(TBA)

Fifth Symbol

(TBA)

Sixth Symbol

(TBA)

Seventh (and final) Symbol

(TBA)

If you have any ideas of what these symbols actually mean before its revealed, please comment below.

What a joke.

Thanks for the heads up. Good to know now (lest hopes get further dashed), and thanks for the Gifts of the Lotus and those Dex Furis! 

I am glad to wait the extra week for polish rather in lieu of an overly rushed update.