The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Water Frame (Hydroid) Hype And Anticipation Megathread

PluralSlice

Hrm, not a fan of the Hammerpants :/ But his abilities sound pretty cool.

Hydroid Name Seriously?

Wasn't there a better name like Cthulhu or Leviathan. 

and when in chat everyone was saying they don't like the name scott still refused to change the name. Seriously Man

Do you expect the WF team to just up and change the name on the spot because a bunch of people in stream chat don't like it? That's a tad ridiculous.

I agree, too robotic. I'm fine with it, but if they could think of something like Hydroid, but that doesn't make it seem like a robot, then I'm all for it.

Kinda hoped they would do a Pokemon reference and make a move called "Hydropump", but alas, it is not meant to be.

Edited by EChondo

Not a fan.  Plenty of cooler options.

Charybdis

Maelstrom

Nautilus

Triton

In the end though it's just a name.  Whether it's a good frame depends on its stats and abilities and we don't know enough about those to make a reasonable verdict.

Not a fan.  Plenty of cooler options.

Charybdis

Maelstrom

Nautilus

Triton

In the end though it's just a name.  Whether it's a good frame depends on its stats and abilities and we don't know enough about those to make a reasonable verdict.

This isn't the hydroid you're looking for.

Someone photoshop this.

I don't like the name. It doesn't convey the general feel the frame itself give.

The powers seems nice enough, though the 2 will likely kill a lot of computer. The 3 is... Weird. It's a purely stealth-granting ability that renders you immobile. Unless you can reliably kill people that walk on you with it I see it becoming pretty much worthless. But we'll see.

This isn't the hydroid you're looking for.

Someone photoshop this.

I don't like the name. It doesn't convey the general feel the frame itself give.

The powers seems nice enough, though the 2 will likely kill a lot of computer. The 3 is... Weird. It's a purely stealth-granting ability that renders you immobile. Unless you can reliably kill people that walk on you with it I see it becoming pretty much worthless. But we'll see.

Yeah the devs seemed really hyped about that spell, but it needs a toggle and no timer or if it has a timer then add mobility. But we will see, maybe in defense if you can get a bunch of people to fall in the puddle it might be semi usefull, or if it could cover a cryopods radius so all melee attackers (infested for instance) fell in it

yea yea its not even out, but i did noticed the kill counter did not changed when enemies got in the puddle, might want to hotfix it now if possible.

Edit: Damn it, got merged, this is not *OMG IM HYPED* could have moved it to feedback or bugs >.>

Edited by BloodHungryKitten