Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Water Frame (Hydroid) Hype And Anticipation Megathread

PluralSlice

With the Hydrothing coming

we have a new element introduced in warframe

will it affect Damage 2.0 and give us new combination?

just thinkin of new combination with water is incredibly funny XD

Water+fire ...  null

water+ice  = super ice?

water+poison? mhmmm poisonous water?

maybe it could act as a boost for some element like ice and poison

Edited by Tsoe

honestly wouldnt it make most sense for water to be impact damage? since you know, aside from messing with eletronics and making you wet getting smashed by water is just a giant impact...

This. Just because its a new visual element (like Birdie's wind element) doesnt mean we need or have add another element. Just one of the preexistening dmg types that suits it more. In this case, Impact is the most reasonable one.

I'd be shock to see them do anything else, at most radiation and even then. I think 100% impact proc or so is good for water.

We dnt need more elemental dmg types. Unless they replace existing ones with a new one.

Perhapps maybe later on, but if they did right away it would require them to re-balance Damage 2.0 once again when I'm sure they're busy with lots of other things right now. Also if it is their intention to do so, I would guess that they would want to introduce other new elements as well in order to make the re-balancing worth it. Would be kind of silly to re-balance Damage 2.0 to include water, and then have to do it again with some other new element later.