Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nami Solo Worship Thread

RoboticApplesWithLasers

No need to curse man (trust me.)

Also, I was disappointed in it's size, then I saw the status O_O

In my mind I'm just picturing a really long pirate sword....and I'm pretty sure my vision isn't canon lol

Why go solo when you can take the skyla! This is the stupidest weapon idea DE ever had since the heat daggers, personally, the edo armor seems nice, but taking the skyla out was stupid, btw, is it a sword? a machete? a dagger? a axe? or is it a nikana!?!?!?!?

New NAMIKANA!!!

I guess I'm the odd one out for having already expected this to be an eventual thing?  Every other dual weapon is made of singles as it is... this one just came out in a different order.

That being said, I'm definitely interested in the Skyla on its own because [bLEEP] you Nami

:p

How could you possibly already like it when you couldn't possibly had gotten it already to level 30. 

Once you've played the game for a while it's pretty easy to see how weapons work just by looking at their stats and what stances/animations they use.

Once you've played the game for a while it's pretty easy to see how weapons work just by looking at their stats and what stances/animations they use.

Exactly. It's also possible to have gotten it to 30 an hour after release.