The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Mother Of God (Alad Alert Screenshot) Spoiler

Deidaku

You guys did notice that alad v is infested right? I mean did u LOOK at his left part of his body being completely infested this is the biggest worst case scenario that we could ever possibly fear an INTELLIGENT INFESTED plus the intelligent being god damned alad v who just creates new stuff out of his butt faster than we can out them down and coupled with the fact that he is kinda peeved that WE KILLED HIM

The next wave of infested will be 100% anti-Tenno oriented cause he freaking hates us right now

In one of Alad's quotes he talked about experimenting with the biotics that the board refused to investigate, and that we are involved in those biotics in some sort of way or form.

Im pretty sure this means he is messing around with the T-cytes.

Pretty sure Alad V is gonna fuse infested with corpus tech to make the new J3 Golem.

Now that you mention it, the concepts in the design coucil for the new J3 was very much part Corpus.

I almost guarantee what you said is what is going to happen here. Props.

Alad V is the new Golem. He mutate himself and, and ......become the slimy, ugly, whatever, ------ J4-GOLEM. He noe that Warframes are infested biosuits, so he made one for himself but somehow instance create a biosuit, he become the infested!!!

Trust my conspirancy Tenno, trust me.......

Muhahahaha................

Edited by Quatrez