The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

I'm not sure who it is excaly can't be Nyx no way. It did look like Nekros due to the face but, It might be even Valkyr becuse of the 2 Horn looking things on her head anyways.

However I do hope is one of the 3.

1.Valkyr

2. Nova

3. Loki

Then out of those 3 it will be Loki. The other 2 are far too 'new'.

I'm not sure who it is excaly can't be Nyx no way. It did look like Nekros due to the face but, It might be even Valkyr becuse of the 2 Horn looking things on her head anyways.

However I do hope is one of the 3.

1.Valkyr

2. Nova

3. Loki

No, it looks like Loki. They didn't shy away from showing it like they did for Rhino Prime. It's pretty much a modification of the Essence helmet:

LokiEssenceHelm.png

Except, it's got horns coming down instead of the hammerhead shark thing that the Essence helmet has going on.

Yes I do realize its Loki it has already been comfirmed, but I just thought it was an interesting choice of words.

Actually, the Loki users wanted it to be Primed for so long. And now he arrives to make a mess. With all the hype, you could call this a chaos, of course, prime chaos.

Everyone this is not Loki, hence the title Chaos Primed, what Warframe uses Chaos, it's Nyx btw what full body shot leaked?

You are so wrong. Don't even try. Everyone knows it's Loki Prime. Like seriously, there's literally zero doubt that it's Loki Prime.

Lesson 1 of Dogeer Bombard: Never trust a word I say when it comes to possible upcoming content. I like to sew chaos and hype.

I don't expect such things.

Some like to sew their chaos. Others prefer to knit, crochet, nay, even weave their chaos.

To each their own, I suppose.

Loki was my starter frame and still has the most time played, even over my Zephyr. I wait with bated breath.

Just so you're all aware... precisely because it seems to be Loki that there's the chance that at the last moment he switch-teleports with... say... Nyx.

You never know.

Please, not this again. People tried that joke when Golden Warrior teaser was released, and once Rhino Prime came, there were only tears and rage from those who wanted Loki and not Rhino.

The people saying that it's not Loki Prime are the same way. It's really an act of denial.