Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official U13.8 Hype Megathread

Vanhline

YES! AN OFFICIAL HYPE THREAD! GET HYPED PEOPLE! GET FREAKING HYYYYYPPPPEEEEDDDD!!! U14, CLAW WEAPON, KUBROWS, REBECCA'S LOVE IS MINE , PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS POST, PLAYER SHIPS, FOCUS SYSTEM! THE WORKS! YEESS! GET HYPED!!!

Edited by BecomeLikeWater

General fixes and modifications, and I suspect that we'll get a new armor set and a weapon or two. If I had to guess, the weapon will either be something like the new claw weapon teased in the Codex, or an addendum to previous weapons (the Skyla Solo or Akpyrana seem plausible to me). I'm hoping that the new event starts this update but that's just a hope, not really any sort of expectation. If anything, I suspect the event will be in a week or two and will try to tide us over before U14 hits in a couple months or so.

Personally, I'm hoping that they finally buff Oberon. I like the frame, but they've teased that he's next for tweaking and he really needs it. I definitely think he'll get buffed before the end of U13 (the era of buffs & nerfs) but I can't begin to guess when that would fall, so I'm not putting up any predictions for it.

Six weeks is still "a few weeks" actually. Sorry to burst your instant gratification syndrome bubble lol

A "few" is generally accepted as at least 3, and sometimes 4. For 6 weeks, you would use the word "several".

Sheldon on twitter said, as a "spoiler," that he's currently looking at the beauty of the new armor set. -- Ninja'ed

So I assume one weapon, one cosmetic set (the armor) and a bunch of fixes (I hope the fusion cores are removed from the T4 void rewards). I also hope Trinity's Immortal skin finally comes out ;__;

I saw this and I am actually pretty excited about it. I like new appearance options and an immortal skin for Trinity would be awesome! 

Sheldon on twitter said, as a "spoiler," that he's currently looking at the beauty of the new armor set. -- Ninja'ed

So I assume one weapon, one cosmetic set (the armor) and a bunch of fixes (I hope the fusion cores are removed from the T4 void rewards). I also hope Trinity's Immortal skin finally comes out ;__;

I forgot trinity doesn't have one yet, aww poor thing

Hey guys, what if U14 is today (O.O ;)

Then Einde would be a liar (see topic title).

And I dont think he is, he just seems too nice the way he was apologizing for all the locked hype threads.

Edited by Ogractor

Spoiler: U14 will not hit today. If the Dev's have stated it would be a "few weeks" a while ago, then they're probably just delayed. Their claims are expectations and goals, not promises to the community. They should not be treated as such and feeling entitled to those updates is wicked uncool.

Then Einde would be a liar (see topic title).

And I dont think he is, he just seems too nice the way he was apologizing for all the locked hype threads.

Mods need to be more ruthless and not apologize for locking the hype threads. Now we have to deal with this crap all day again.....

Here it is folks. You official hype thread. I've just asked my mates about it, you can have one.

Sorry for being a party crusher. Now hype like you never hyped.

Can you guys do this every Wednesday?

Might cut down on the hype thread spam, I hope. :(