Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

My question is about the Mastery Rank system. As of now, there is very little reason to go beyond Mastery Rank 8, since that is the highest required rank to use all the weapons currently in the game. While some people find the higher ranks useful to deploy more resource drones at once, I think it' safe to say that the rewards for reaching the higher Mastery Ranks do not match the amount of work required to attain them. If someone wanted to, they could start at the very bottom of this game, and acquire nearly everything in this game by using real money. Everything, except Mastery Ranks. Because they are one of the only things in the game that cannot be bought, the rewards for gaining ranks need to equal the effort put into them. So with all that said, do you have any plans on making the Mastery Rank system more rewarding, and if so, can you share any of those plans?

Question 1: Do you guys have any plans to fix some of the bugs with invisibility while carrying a bow with ash?

Question 2: Any particular reason the stalker seems to stop marking me every now and then?

Question 3: Do you plan to make any bosses harder? I feel they are to easy :x

1) U14 when?
2) now that many items exist to push people to rank 15 and above will they get the extra drone or will it still be like time froze when you hit rank 14

3) drop tables shouldnt all T1 items have at least an other option to get them from somewhere else? since in T1 keys it is still possible you get a key but not the one youve spent.

4) will we see any expensive to use mods for swords? with an orokin catalyst + the stance buff you are able to do almost any build in any weapon.

5) maybe more damage dealing ones as well ? As in high end gameplay doing combos and keeping them up is some what impossible with all the stuns and high dmg close range combat is a no go for most frames.

Q01: Will we see a RNG 2.0 anytime soon? After all RNG is THE no.1 topic and has been so for a long time now.

Q02: We have alot of problems with the Void giving the same stuff over and over (getting same BP 3-4 times in a row) any plans on addressing that?

will we ever get a firing range in the dojo? i would love to be able to test out my weapons and mod configurations without actually having to load into a mission. perhaps with the upcoming player ships we could see it implemented as well?

When will we be getting new sniper rifles? If we do, what new maps or tiles will you add to compentsate for the tight spaces in the majority of the Solar System?

I think a Corpus or Tenno sniper rifle would suffice for an update and a half.

Q1: Will Earth and Eris get bosses eventually?

Q2:Will Derf Anyo be similar to how the community picture him(personality wise), or will he be changed to fit in with the game's tone?

Q3:Did you intend to make necessary mods(serration, hornet strike,and redirection) hard for new players to get? Since I've been playing with people who recently started and have yet to find those mods needed due to level scaling.

I wish to hear more in-depth information regarding our furry friends, the llama-bat-dog Kubrows. Will breeding be implimented? I feel that would be awesome as well as unique to a game like Warframe. 

Also, Emotes: Will we be able to 'control' our Kubrows emotions, will they copy ours, or will not-a-single-F*** be given?

My question: Will we see an updated trading channel?

The current one fills the gap but still leaves some pretty big hole's as we all are aware, with the people who spam 30 items in one message that then jump the smaller posts up up and away, forcing people to scroll up to get the name of the person or the items they might be interested in and then when you scroll back down you see 12 more posts were made jumping everything up even more forcing you to go through them just to make sure they don't want to buy something you want to sell and vice versa (but ofcource the best is when 4-6 people spam there 20-30 items in one message right after each other, don't lie people this has happened to all of us).

Btw, just got back into the game after taking a short break and I am loving all the changes you guys have made it feels completely new, keep up the good work DE.

Edited by theRBfool

+1 on all the RNG questions..

Will access to Argon and Vay Hek be getting any changes to its current implementation?

At the moment Argon has many bugs associated with it and is a non existant drop on some void missions (mobile defence and exterminte).

Vay Hek is unattractive hunt requiring a huge amount of time invested just to encounter 1 fight. Its also a very complicated journey as the lack of drops and required materials can mislead players into beleiving they're doing something wrong.

i think i can speak for more than myself in this, i think we really need to hear it from your mouth.

dis the "everyday struggle" pushed you on a way you werent supposed to take ? do you still believe in warframe ?

that is my only concern right now, the numbers, the weapons, the balance ... meh. eventually i would be pleased to hear a whole new concept of mission letting the "ninja killing masses" aside and the appearance of dungeons with respawn points where dying and slow progression is pretty much normal. a place scaled on max level mods, formaed weapons where we could loose this extreme bad habit of one shotting everything. We're now in a situation where enemies that requires more than 3 its are called bullet sponges ...

i really want to see a forum covered in whining about the overwhelming difficulty rather than loots and crap like that.

also ... WHAT THE F is this photo !!! Rebecca please tell me this is some photoshop and you're not actually giving a finger. you can also pretend you don't even know what is this sign. we'll roll with it. T_T

Will there be a Rapier type weapon? the Iron Phoenix Stance Mods would fit perfectly (you know the stabbing part at the end) and would it have puncture damage? Since there are mods that add puncture dmg but no weapons with huge puncture stats.

When will you add the Shield and Sword weapon you showed a while ago? Will the Stance Mod for it drop hard? The harder the better!

When will U14 happen? Will "Salad V" be in the middle of the action?

A new frame in U14? Or just the cool spaceships? (There will be spaceships soon right? Please? Pretty Please?*pulls out a Brakk from under the desk* Yes there WILL!)

Will there be more Red Veil in the game?

Last but not least!

Make that Lore faster and make it a book so I can read it because I like reading Lore and books!

Few questions I have:
1. When we goint to get more trade slots? 3 is not enough for some prime gears. add 2 more and solve this relevant question since we have limitated number of trades per day.
2. We going to get someway to check if someone is death-marked by stalker or g3 (for example: a small symbol on player portrait would fit this).
3. When all prime frames will mean trully superiority?

Thanks Rebecca and all DE staff.

-Will we see more skins with metallic sections (Like the Shock camo Lanka)? And is there any possibility that we'll see these skins on Warframes?

-Will we ever get an update dedicated to buffing the dozens of mediocre, lackluster, and straight-up awful weapons? (Spectra, Attica, alert weapons, etc.)

-Will we be seeing more varied stances and combos in the near future?

Edited by aa777nx

Will Melee 2.0 be useful on bosses like Vay Hek or Lephantis? (and next ones that will be redesigned). 

I know that fights are supposed to be different but you could allow multiple approaches to boss fight (at least more than shoot glowing parts).

It could be cool to be able to cut Lech Krill's cooling tubes with melee, to climb on Lephantis just to deal some dmg or to expose boss to party fire or to do air-slide-slash to deal dmg or expose Vay Hek weak point (tried that many times but sadly all it does is 0 dmg)

Any plans on dual high fire rate seccondary weapon (like Dex Furis) that deal Slash dmg or is crit centered (like soma)? 

Very it would be desirable to see more in the game plot events and quests,sometimes becomes unbearably boring to do only the production of a variety of new and things . I note that the last event GHOSTS FREEDOM was very interesting but it is a pity that short,the event is DARK SECTORS believe not very successful,many people expected him to the other,one reason why - it was like this pvp but not pve on this subsequent events were met with great interest. With respect and hope for your understanding.