The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

FYI, the simple fact that DE is monitoring this thread and has not replied means the rumor is valid.  They are probably working on a contract and press release right now so they cannot deny the rumor, nor confirm it yet.

Pretty much.

If I were to guess they're now discussing the language of the press release.

148 pages of rage, DE I hope this is enough for you not to sell out to PWE . There is nearly 3000 replies to this and nearly no one thinks that you should sell out. We all want DE to keep it how it is. You are doing a great job at running this game. I know my reply will probably get lost at page 150 out of what could end up 400+ but I think it is worth saying this and not to want change.This game is great the way it is.

No change , DE,please.

No change .

Let me refer you to this image.

And-Then-I-Said.jpg

While I don't agree with this whole thing with PWE, saying stuff like this crosses the line.

PWE is a company. and Despite what the Supreme court seems to think I still don't consider a company to be a person, ergo PWE should go bankrupt.

This may be true but also if pwe "acquires" DE wont they have the ability to manipulate warframe how they see fit seeing as how it is ONE of their properties?

This is a good point, but it makes one of a few assumptions:

1) that the 'outstanding shares' in question will be of large enough volume so as to permit Sumpo and/or PWE a controlling or sufficiently influencing stake in Digital Extremes as a whole

2) that stipulations in an eventually binding agreement shall give Sumpo/PWE direct influence over any part of the development of Warframe as a contiguous entity

3) that somehow the Schmalz folks (head honchos at DE) will permit Sumpo/PWE to destroy Warframe.

We have access to no knowledge on any of these points.

Sweet! I finally got the 75% daily reward....What?....Who?....What? Dang DE, I was about to buy the rare mod trinity pack. Thanks for making this post the largest so far. Otherwise, I would only have spent the money on plat. In return, I would just have enough to buy 2 revive kits and a T1key. Is it rude to ask for anyone to build a Warframe clone?