The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Probs the first time we're all in agreement. Just took us the end of Warframe to get there ;)

Sad but possibly true. I'm still hoping that DE will see this monster of a thread and realise that even talking to PWE is a great way to lose the trust of your players.

Can we all make an agreement that if this happens...

We make suggestions so terrible this game goes down the crapper.

This is an ingenious plan and it can't fail

The problem is: We won't have to. They'll do it all by themselves.

I'll be demanding my 200+ dollars back if Pw take over. This is absolute bullcrap.

And where the hell is the DE response? Seriously, this needs to get resolved. ASAP.

The thing is, if they are actually considering it, they can't just tell us before a final decision has been made.

If the decision has been made, and they just need to fiddle with the beaurocracy, then it wouldn't be in their own best interrest to tell us, because they would lose players.

But other than that, I totally agree with you. If this is just a false rumor, and the crapocalypse it not comming, it'd be in their best interrest to shoot the rumors down ASAP.

In any case, I think any answer to this will require some serious thinking and careful planning, as not to cause further confusion and despair.

But we shouldn't jump straight to conclusions or jump onto a bandwagon. I'm reserving my judgment until an official statement is made, as should everyone else. It's alright to worry, but outright demanding answers or threatening to quit or stop making purchases doesn't help in the slightest.

Some people who played Asian MMOs (the stereotypical kind) would probably jump to conclusions a bit faster (me included), just because of the horrific experience while playing it. 

Pretty sure that the thread about the mmobomb showdown was faster. It had literally thousands of people responding to it at once. This only has a few dozen, so far.

That's right. As the MMOBomb Showdown winner, there's no way we can go down the the path of PW. We earned this title, and we can't let PW take it away with their greedy ways.

Unfortunately, I'm still playing Warframe and enjoying it, so these news is really grim. You know I like to throw money into Warframe because of good will every time I get plat discount and buy every cosmetic item I still don't possess and not because I'm milked like a sad cow. And because I like Warframe gameplay and the fact that Warframe focuses on gameplay and things to do rather than how else it can milk another dollar before it dies under crushing weight of it's "investor's" greed. Please, DE, try to keep it the way it is.

Edited by phetaduck

this is really bad news tbh

if its PW then yeah RIP warframe

all our time wasted, invested in something we thought was special that will be fated to die off now

and another quality western product sold off to china where it will degraded into a inferior version, our governments betray us by allowing this time and time again 

Can we all make an agreement that if this happens...

We make suggestions so terrible this game goes down the crapper.

This is an ingenious plan and it can't fail

As if they'd listen to "feedback" after PWE takes over. Llyssa is right... they will flush it down the toilet completely on their own.