Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Better About Migration Now (Picture Proof)

I personally think founders stuff should transfer. :/

Me too. They supported the game, they must be treated like VIPs by devs. If I was on their place, I'd raging about this "sorry, but your stuff is exclusive for PC, we don't want you to look important, and hey, thanks for your money!"

i see its time for me to buy a PS4 so i can play warframe and not have to deal with showoffs

Those "Showoffs" are the people who are paying to keep your cheap &#! playing.

And as someone who HAS payed for my Excal Prime, and uses him quite often, I just lost about 90% of my desire to pick up warframe on a PS4 or Xbone.

Who cares if they were PC exclusive, thats the whole point of "exclusivity". When I see a Lambo driving down the street, I don't get pissed because there is no way I'll ever get one. I appreciate the car for its beauty. It's damn near charity for them to drive them around so common plebs like us could even SEE something like that.

Try enjoying things for a moment, instead of burning everything you can't get your grubby hands on.

...But but, the guy got the lambo on a limited-time only sale straight from the factory which was only used when the company was fine tuning their automated production line, before they started to mass produce them ;)

"When I see a Lambo driving down the street, I don't get &!$$ed because there is no way I'll ever get one. I appreciate the car for its beauty."

Edited by kiteohatto

At first I was worried because of the PC exclusive items, and them coming over and causing rather large amounts of rage for most PS4 players.

But according to [DE]Rebecca none of the items exclusive to PC will transfer.

I'm glad I won't be seeing Excalibur Prime and Rubedo Rhino everywhere!

"At this time".

2 things to remember for this discussion: This is not an account migration. It is a photo copy to PS4 so you aren't losing anything as your PC profile will remain completely intact. You still retain Excalibur Prime but unfortunately for PS4 he doesn't exist there so he doesn't copy over.

Secondly considering the issue has been a serious point of contention for PS4 players as the flagship Warframe's prime version is unavailable due to a poor marketing decision early on. They aren't going to confound an already sore issue by transferring it over. I am pretty sure the first time I will ever see Excalibur prime in action will be a year or two from now if/when cross play becomes a thing.

Those "Showoffs" are the people who are paying to keep your cheap @$$ playing.

And as someone who HAS payed for my Excal Prime, and uses him quite often, I just lost about 90% of my desire to pick up warframe on a PS4 or Xbone.

Who cares if they were PC exclusive, thats the whole point of "exclusivity". When I see a Lambo driving down the street, I don't get &!$$ed because there is no way I'll ever get one. I appreciate the car for its beauty. It's damn near charity for them to drive them around so common plebs like us could even SEE something like that.

Try enjoying things for a moment, instead of burning everything you can't get your grubby hands on.

What about people like me, who put those founders to shame with how much money I've poured into this?

And BTW it doesn't matter if DE even wanted to let them come over, Sony would never allow this in a million years, since it was never available on the PS4.

And why would I ever ENJOY seeing the Prime version of my all time favorite frame, that the entire PS4 community was completely screwed out of?

And @Etsoree there was a post in here with a message from [DE]Drew saying it's a flat out no.

What about people like me, who put those founders to shame with how much money I've poured into this?

The money the founders paid helped found the game, that's why they're called founders. Why can't people just accept this and move on?

What about people like me, who put those founders to shame with how much money I've poured into this?And BTW it doesn't matter if DE even wanted to let them come over, Sony would never allow this in a million years, since it was never available on the PS4.And why would I ever ENJOY seeing the Prime version of my all time favorite frame, that the entire PS4 community was completely screwed out of?And @Etsoree there was a post in here with a message from [DE]Drew saying it's a flat out no.

I doubt you'd put us to shame at all. Personally I'm not in this to blow all my money on a video game, but I've spent quite a bit myself on it. What are you going to do? Tell us your tales of the countless hundreds of dollars you've spent on getting items and platinum you received?

Again, warframe on the PS4 is the very same game that we founded on PC last year. Warframe simply expanded on to a new platform as such it wouldn't be so far fetched to expect that our data when migrated be ported over in it's entirety. Many of us supported Warframe when there were only a dozen weapons, a handful of Warframes and only one tile set. Warframe was barely a game then. Our contributions were made at a critical time in the game's early development and THAT should not be taken lightly.

Regardless of whether our founders items make it or not I just hope DE makes the migration happen faster. It's ridiculous for the migration to be held up over one Warframe and two weapons. It's even more ridiculous for players to get upset over seeing them once in a blue moon.

And why would I ever ENJOY seeing the Prime version of my all time favorite frame, that the entire PS4 community was completely screwed out of?

Because then you actually get to SEE the damn thing, like a fricken unicorn in a forest! You could appreciate that the thing exists, marvel at its awesomeness, consider yourself lucky that you even saw one in passing. Or you could be a pissy little punk and make a poo-poo face because you can't have one.

Doesn't matter if you missed it by a couple weeks, thats life. Doesn't matter how much money you've given since, you got your rewards for that.

This is a matter of DE bowing to the whiners in the community, which is never good thing. I don't care if it's solid proven fact written in a gold tablet posted above the doors of the DE Offices, it was a poor decision and I don't support it. And probably won't be picking the game up on consoles.

Yes.

Why are you beating dead horse?

Wrong. Beating a dead horse is asking to re-release founders pack on PC.

PS4 is another topic. Now on PS4 they promised exclusives to compensate. So far, no exclusives and no founders pack. I just hope Sony applies some pressure, which they are known to do sometimes. Granted, it is a different topic which has little to do with account cloning.

Because then you actually get to SEE the damn thing, like a fricken unicorn in a forest! You could appreciate that the thing exists, marvel at its awesomeness, consider yourself lucky that you even saw one in passing. Or you could be a &!$$y little punk and make a poo-poo face because you can't have one.

Doesn't matter if you missed it by a couple weeks, thats life. Doesn't matter how much money you've given since, you got your rewards for that.

This is a matter of DE bowing to the whiners in the community, which is never good thing. I don't care if it's solid proven fact written in a gold tablet posted above the doors of the DE Offices, it was a poor decision and I don't support it. And probably won't be picking the game up on consoles.

Good. I wouldn't want to ever meet you in a game. Just wow. I'm out of words. I'll just quote this post as a Prime example why suggestions by PC founders should be 100% ignored when it comes to anything related to PS4 version.

Wrong. Beating a dead horse is asking to re-release founders pack on PC.

PS4 is another topic. Now on PS4 they promised exclusives to compensate. So far, no exclusives and no founders pack. I just hope Sony applies some pressure, which they are known to do sometimes. Granted, it is a different topic which has little to do with account cloning.

Good. I wouldn't want to ever meet you in a game. Just wow. I'm out of words. I'll just quote this post as a Prime example why suggestions by PC founders should be 100% ignored when it comes to anything related to PS4 version.

Do you have this much of a fit when you see people with preorder bonuses in other games? The reaction you're having is simply illogical.

Wow we should be ignored with regards to the PS4 version huh? We founded all of Warframe PC and PS4. While none of us are asking for a "special" voice we deserve an equal voice just like the rest of the players on this game.

Anyone posting and replying to a topic should know and realize that there will be people who disagree. Saying someone should be ignored is like sticking your head in the mud. You can do it, but we're still here.

Edited by sushidubya

Do you have this much of a fit when you see people with preorder bonuses in other games? The reaction you're having is simply illogical.

Preorder bonuses exclusive to one SKU, like say X360 or PS3, being transferred to a different SKU? This never happened in entire history, but hell, everyone will throw a fit. And console manufacturers will be the first. Which is why it never happened.

Preorder bonuses being exclusive to 1 platform and being cut parts of core game AND not being released later? I can't remember an example, honestly. Can you? Well, maybe Hunted: The Demon's Forge, but that was on all 3 platforms. And it was a CE that anyone could buy at any time.

I actually hope migration never happens. All this PC master race nonsense...

Founders want everything on every platform for themselves. They cry like little babies when you tell them Founders exclusives won't transfer to ps4. They cry like little babies when anyone mentions re-releasing Founders packages. They cry like little babies about how much money they've spent and how everyone else is cheap even though they have no idea how much money other people have spent. They cry like little babies about how the only reason anyone gets to play warframe is because of their early donations.

All they do is cry. I don't give a ufck about excalibur prime or having a Founders badge. I'm just so tired of hearing Founders say how entitled everyone else is and then watching them demonstrate the same behavior they are decrying. Stay on PC. We don't want you over here anyway.

Preorder bonuses exclusive to one SKU, like say X360 or PS3, being transferred to a different SKU? This never happened in entire history, but hell, everyone will throw a fit. And console manufacturers will be the first. Which is why it never happened.

Preorder bonuses being exclusive to 1 platform and being cut parts of core game AND not being released later? I can't remember an example, honestly. Can you? Well, maybe Hunted: The Demon's Forge, but that was on all 3 platforms. And it was a CE that anyone could buy at any time.

Well considering that when founders packs were available, this was a PC-only game, it makes more sense. Plus, DE has clearly stated the exclusives won't transfer. And calling the founder's exclusives parts of core game is simply ridiculous. They're essentially glorified skins, nothing more. Your reaction feels less like a valid complaint and more like you didn't get exactly what you wanted and now you're pissed off. There's limited edition stuff in a lot of games, and sometimes you miss it. That's just how it goes.

I actually hope migration never happens. All this PC master race nonsense...

Founders want everything on every platform for themselves. They cry like little babies when you tell them Founders exclusives won't transfer to ps4. They cry like little babies when anyone mentions re-releasing Founders packages. They cry like little babies about how much money they've spent and how everyone else is cheap even though they have no idea how much money other people have spent. They cry like little babies about how the only reason anyone gets to play warframe is because of their early donations.

All they do is cry. I don't give a ufck about excalibur prime or having a Founders badge. I'm just so tired of hearing Founders say how entitled everyone else is and then watching them demonstrate the same behavior they are decrying. Stay on PC. We don't want you over here anyway.

If you don't give a f@ck then why are you here crying like this?

Also we didn't have the same attitude towards you when we heard PS4 was going to be a new platform with Warframe. We were happy you were joining us. C'mon now... Sharing is caring. XD