Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Alright i already got 2 issues. One is that you can kinda Sprint in the ship with holding Sprint and Slide. i guess that shouldnt be the case. Second is that i am wainting for 15 minutes now because the game searches for a other players for the second Tutorial mission. I think i am gonna altF4 now but i would ask you to fix that :)

Navigation UI: Cannot start missions on planets where the mission is highlighted in blue.  You can click on the mission, click on accept, but then instead of "play" to force the mission to start, you get "accept" again.  Clicking on accept will start a countdown that ends with returning to the same planet interface rather than start the mission.

BDXEhaJ.jpg

X9qnt4F.jpg

BfN8kKm.jpg

Bd2hpU8.jpg

peiKSoY.jpg

Edited by SpookyDodger

1] Bug after getting the Coms module - couldn't install it, had to relog into the game.
2] Vor's "attack on my shields" due to his "corpus attachment" had 0 effect.

3] Awkward gun position in the ship, had the same issue with Dojos - for a long time

4] Ship gets stuck on his "use your new arsenal features" and doesn't want to shut the hell up for 20 seconds - wanted to smash my screen after 5 minutes of that madness. Had to relog. Again.

5] Foundry segment bugged, had to relog once again in order to install it ~ same issue as with number 1.

6] Navigation upgrade bugged, same as 1 and 5.

bIOkn7w.jpg?1

Edited by Mr.Smof

Void resources dropping on Mercury
Able to mouse over mods that should be hidden

Unable to see "Revives" when scrolled all the way down

RrtN8JO.jpg

The door to extraction was a bit bright too

cbTnMAa.jpg

Pressing Sprint + Crouch lets you "slide" around the new ship

Fov, HUD Movement and HUD Scale have no effect in the new ship

I am unable to see how many of an item is already built in the foundry

I have also been in a few missions with 5+ players

Edited by SplatterTech

The final room of the newbie mission says "use that console" but doesn't indicate where "that" is in any meaningful way. Camera should snap to it, and use a more active indicator. It took me a few moments to figure out that it had moved the marker ever-so-slightly.

Sound Issue(s)

Collision detection with jump-slides has determined that water, is in fact, made of metal. Jump-slide, land on water, get metal ping instead of splash.

UI Issue(s)

Quest / Mission Names on initial load in screen to their respected missions cuts the text off. "Liberate the imprisione" was a great mission.

Upon getting to the "Vor's Prize" quest pop-up on your navigation console, you are prompted that there is a Vor's Prize mission, but there is no indicator for it on the starchart at all.

Ordis Issue(s)

Not nearly sassy enough. He is only as sassy as two angry middle aged women of an exotic nature. I demand this be at least five.

That's all I've found so far. All-in-all, amazing update. You, once again, knocked it out of the park.

1. I believe it was stated that we could re-play the prologue missions without needing to unlock our ship parts again if we opted to skip it initially. How do we do this?

2. How do we toggle between Online/Private/Solo statuses? This seems to be missing from the UI.

3. Quick-accessing the Arsenal can result in the Warframe facing away from the camera and resisting rotation.

4. Black energy weapon trails are rendering as partially black and partially white. Is this intended? 

I've been trapped in the prologue because this "Countermeasure" or whatever I'm supposed to build in the foundry doesn't exist. It never showed up, and I checked everything from the marketplace to my mail inbox to try and find it and there's nothing I can craft (???) Literally just everything I had before the update and nothing new. I can't go to any missions, I'm literally unable to progress any further because of this.

I knew I should have just skipped the prologue.

Exactly what I am facing right now, basically can't do anything until they fix the problem.

on 4:3 aspect display, new UI looks very bad, some icons are off the screen,

Mods station: no images on the most of the mods, most of the mods are missing in the list -> Like if you have 60 mods for rifles you can only see 5 in the menu.

Arsenal station sometimes you stuck inside, after 2-3 seconds it releases you, but point of view is getting switched to the left shoulder.

Comm untis -> have to restart the application in order to install comm unit to the station.

my problems with the new UI is

1 is so big with no scale option
2 when you go lets say in the market when you move your mouse the market is moving and is hard to navigate
3 i don't know what the opinion of the other players but the new star map is harder to navigate and locate what you want to play.

Ok I tried two times to do start the Vor's Prize quest on Earth,just after the tutorial.

I got two problems :

1)Well,both times,afetr "starting decoupling" the decoupling remained always 0% and there were no signs or symbols to indicate us the way or just what to do.

Exploring around we managed to get to an extraction but both times the connection to the host was lost before ending the mission. It didn't make any host migration,just failed the mission.

2)On the first try,another player started the decoupling and I was still running across the pond. I got stuck mid-air and my warframe did the gestures of decoupling as well. After that,I was able to move again.

Edited by Phobesse