The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Firing certain weapons while using Hall of Mirrors can cause extreme performance loss and in some cases a crash. I was just in a match with someone using Hall of Mirrors with Wyrm Prime and the Mutalist Quanta. Every time they'd started firing, my frame rate would drop below 10 fps until they stopped. About 10 seconds of sustained fire from this person eventually caused me and another player to crash.

Said something about this in a different thread. Can't sell my weapons. Get a "Cannot sell weapon at this time. Try again later". Something along those lines. Mods sell fine, don't want to risk selling my warframe so won't test that.

Issue: The chat profanity filter now applies outside of Region / Recruiting / Trading.

I run Clan Butt Toucher and having our MOTD filtered on the word "butt" is annoying. "Hello butt touchers!" is part of our branding and our identity. 

Either remove the global filter from Clan and Alliance (and whispers from friends list) or remove "butt" from the profanity filter, or both, please.

Edit: It is also filtered in the clan dojo door panel flavor text.

Edited by DietEbolaCola

Can't seem to unlock Valkyr's Hysteria Stance to further levels its stuck in rank 0. I already had a Max Rank Hysteria pre patch I tried to re-equip it even re-equipped the melee stance mod but it didnt help.

Do I miss something here or is it really just a bug?

Also beside that my (and for some of my friends too) game freezes sometimes a item got a level up. It freezes both ingame or in the Mission Completed screen if the level up happens through the bonus.

Edited by FrozenVoid

Have completed the Prologue mission, and continue to be unable to access our Dojo.

Also, on the End-of-Mission Summary, on the right side panel, the scroll bar stops at the bottom with the word "Revives" partially hidden, and whatever number is below it (along with anything else below it) completely hidden.

Edited by PanUmbrian

Well I found a few bugs:

My Rhino Prime's Ironskin is now a weird shade of teal (my energy is bright green, but that shouldn't matter)
Every time I board the Liset reminds me that the Kubrow hatched. Not sure if it is related to the fact I rushed the Kubrow's hatching or not.

Is no one else infuriated by the random ui lockouts in this game? My character will freeze up and I can't even move, can't even hit esc to log out. Makes me restart the game to fix. And another thing, I'm annoyed by the grey barrier that hides your mods in the arsenal and mod page, get rid of it.

Edited by Lawrenciumm

I can't pause, and I made sure I was in solo mode. Any time I hit esc to pause it just brings up the UI and the mission continues on. Also having issues with in-game squad menu not showing people as having dragon keys equipped when they do. Also can't use extractor on Venus even though I have every single node unlocked.

I was watching a streamer play a t1s and he was unable to use life support, use his abilities, and pick up loot. He tried dying, and that worked for a few minutes, but the bug came back to him AND his fellow tenno that was in the same game. Please fix this

Kubrow's Howl related bug:
After defeating the Jackal, having incubated and hatched an egg, it keeps showing me the quest marker on the navigation console, but when I enter the star chart, no further marker is given.

Ordis keeps repeating the same dialogue about my puppy hatching and peeing over his insides and that he's re-routing energy to air vent systems.

A couple more issues ive come across

1. micro "lags" when doing certain things on the ship, such as viewing mods. Almost like the game just freezes for a second. I dont even have to be doing anything with the mods, just looking at them on a list. could just be needing a refinement as it doesnt do it in game

2. borderless fullscreen started acting up for me. almost like the game is running it at 1/2 - 1/4th the FPS with borderless fullscreen on. may be my video card doing something funky but it didnt happen before the update but also didnt happen this morning when I was playing. switching to Fullscreen fixes the issue currently.

edit: also have the same issue as Soulswipe above me where after I have my Kubrow hatched, Ordis will repeat the same thing over and over about the re routing energy into the vents for air and that hes worried my pup will pee in the ship after every mission. Also the quest wont leave the star chart thing

Edited by Oranwolf

Found a bug pertaining to extractors. I had a titan extractor on Mercury before the update launched, and now I can't claim it. I know that you have to clear all the nodes on a planet before you are permitted to deploy an extractor on said planet, and I know that new mission nodes were added to Mercury as part of the update. But I have since cleared all of the new mission nodes, and unless there are some hidden ones that only show up after you have done a certian quest or something, it still won't let me have my extractor back.

1. Im still stuck in my ship, because i cant make the counter measure thing.. I dont have the blueprint you need for it.

2. Sometimes other people appear blue when they are in vision.

3. when im in a squad, other people have my equipment

4. when i walk through my ship, it looks like im walking in slow motion.

5. i got alot of failed to connect to chat pop-ups, i didnt have this before U14.