Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Everytime I finish an objective and return to my ship in the prologue story line - I have to quit the game before I the game recognises the item Ive collected and continues the story line.

Example: I completed the mission to get the foundry segment, returned to ship and had to log out, then back in for the game to allow me to upgrade and have my foundry.

It has continued like this for every mission.

Before i started the Kubrow quest, i purchased the started pack. So right after I got the incubator segment I fast tracked the egg. So far so good.

The Howl of the Kubrow quest is still marked as active yet no markers anywhere *I'm assuming till my kubrow is mature*.

The bug part is that after EVERY mission I finish, Ordis repeats his dialog for hatching the kubrow. How he doesn't like it on board due to smell, yet find it;s nose adorable/odd in his second remark*. Restarting Warframe does not seem to fix it. 

Edit: typo's

Edited by Lynxh

Just went into my dojo and my entire load room which is the one with my trading post has had all decorations (including trading post) moved down (only top of trading post sticking out of ground). It also feels cramped in the rooms did you make some of them smaller?

2weamw2.jpg

After doing the prologue i regain access to all my mods which i can see in the Arsenal.

But when i go to Mods terminal, only a handful of those mods are present there.

Also the codex is not updating for any newly discovered mods.

1: Chat server continues to drop.

2: All quests require restarting the game after mission completion to register that you finished that particular quest.

3: Erroniously had the squad mission selection HUD bar in the upper left corner during the selected mission. It could not be removed, except possibly by restarting, which I did not try.

Lotus, Ordis bugged: every time I get on the ship Lotus tells me i need a Kubrow egg, then in the next second she says good job on finding one. Then Ordis the ship AI does his lines yet when i get to breeding machine it tells me i got 'x' amount of eggs. Another problem when change weapons or equipping them weapon menu freezes. **These bugs had happen to me over 10 times**

A few that I've encountered. (I've read a majority of what's listed in the original post so I can't be certain that these haven't been already acknowledged so forgive me if they have been)

UI freezing when attempting to Fuse mods. It happens directly after the 'Unequip from <insert weapon here> because of mod capacity" I've yet to unequip it manually from said weapon before attempting to fuse. It remains however that the UI will lock up and I am unable to exit out of the mods window. I am fully able to bring up the menu with ESC/Start (since I use a controller) but nothing registers.

The UI is also capable of freezing or locking up if you move to quickly through the menus and it will not allow me to quit out of it. Forcing me to log out/exit game

The Chat window will not stay in place and will move when changing tabs. It becomes hard to read when the chat window is stuck on an all white Nekros' back. 

Controller specific (for me at least)
When attempting to select a weapon for a sentinel via Analog Stick it will chose the weapon directly after the one you meant to choose. For an Example

The Sentinal weapons are listed as follows, Sweeper, Burst Laser, Laser Rifle. When attempting to select sweeper, it will instead select burst laser. It happens pretty constantly so I thought it would be worth mentioning to look into just in case there are some functionality issues between controller support and the UI.

Adding to the report of Mirage and Hall of Mirrors/and her 3rd ability (the name escapes me at the moment) when used in a defense mission, not only can you not melee but you can't use any other powers as well. It will mention in the powers section of the UI that "The power is currently in use" for every power you attempt to use. I haven't done any defense missions since but it's just worth noting in case some others may have or will experience it in the future.

I did have a question as well. Is the Ship AI supposed to mention the Kubrows every single time you enter the ship? He repeats the dialog after returning to the ship after each log in (which I would expect) and every single mission. Is this normal?

That's all I can think of at the moment. 

Edited by _Rellik_

So I found a Kubrow egg after 10 missions on E Prime, Earth. Joy! Celebration! Except no. Extraction bugged to hell and killed me during, which then kicked me out and said none of my progress was saved. So no egg after 10 missions grinding.

Maybe, for our first run on the quest, we could be guaranteed a Kubrow egg so the Lotus' (incredibly repetitive, for me) commentary about how I have one when I don't is actually correct? And since this happened with Iron Phoenix a while ago for me as well, maybe Extraction on Earth could stop breaking and making me lose everything I collected in that mission.

Another bug is that Ordis, the Lotus and Darvo's new messages are grammatically incorrect and often the voice and the text say different things to each other.

Note: Not sure if these have been reported yet, since I can't be bothered to read through the whole thread (I've got a murderous rampage against Kubrows to carry out and dens to grind through for another egg, since support is closed for now), so I'm doing it now.

And no, I'm not (completely) annoyed at DE, I'm annoyed that this bug always happens when I get something rare. It's just that who else can I blame when this happens twice with almost the same circumstances? I'll be sending a ticket to Support, assuming I can figure out how to, but that's no guarantee I get it back.

Edited by Blackout751

two issues:

Instakill without chance to revive. Player is dropping dead, and you can only use a revive option (consumable).

Second from my Clanmate, WF crashing on level up of the weapon, in his case Venka.

Edited by Althix

The "restore comms" mission has nothing to indicate how to proceed(finally figured out it's a mission on earth), and in the mission, there are no instructions on how to proceed.

Also, the in-mission menu no longer tells you where you are or what you're doing. It was nice to know "you're on Fossa doing an extermination", very helpful if you ended up getting dragged someplace you didn't intend to go, or if you joined a group from recruiting channel.