Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Drew

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

General Bug:

Hearing loud static noise, interfering with the in-game audio. Sound disappears when Master Volume :P set to zero. Changing output device does not fix the problem.

This has probably already been mentioned, but Mercury component loot tables are actually void components. Pretty great for farming Argon Crystrals, NGL

Also stated it as fixed (i guess): I cant raise my Kubrows (hatched a few days ago, matured at the WE) Loyalty. I could Dress like a carebear and cuddle him to death with rainbowflowers. It does not help a bit with the loyalty-bug.

Regards
Kaneai

Edit: Fixed typos

Online matchmaking appears to be completely wrecked for me.

Every planet and mission node I try to get a squad for, I'm just sat waiting for players for upwards of 30 minutes each before giving up. I can't do alerts or invasions because I can't get teams; and lord knows I can't solo. If I invite people to the game, or get invited, it's fine. But I don't particularly want to have to recruit new people after every single mission.

Edit for clarity: it was totally fine before the last hotfix.

Not being able to trade arcane vanguard helm ug is all i have to say.

So while looking on my kubrow I somehow pull off a interesting glitch.... I manage to pet him without doing anything and now hes awake problem is his incubation still have 12hrs on it .

https://imageshack.com/i/kq83adcdp

Was standing between the mod station and incubator when occurred.

Ok so i dont know if this has been mentioned or if i am missing something but my kubrow died on a mission with me and u freak out cuz i lost him a few days ago and yea; so i went to go check on him and luckily it shows him in the incubator but when i try to equip him it wont let me is this a bug?

Kubrows and lockers dead lock themselves :-)

https://twitter.com/_MaxiTB/status/491284804248559616/photo/1

(I think the scavengy mod is actually the problem)

Kubrows and stairs have a tight relationship as well:

https://twitter.com/_MaxiTB/status/491091838271758336/photo/1

(Clipping/Hit detection problem, but the dog likes to get stuck in general - AI?)

Additionally: Kubrow customizations (logos) are not persistent.

Bug:  Kubrow only gets exp from things he hits? Did a 5 wave dark sector defense on Venus and he only went half way to rank 1 not even rank 1 yet....didnt even get bonus exp either....usually i can get a weapon and frame to rank 3 on a venus ds defense....but not even rank one is just...sad

Nekros, shadow of the dead bug.

If I am standing on an orange crate when I cast it, it will not summon anything. It will let me continuously cast Shadows of the dead, and take energy. It will not ever give me a minion. When I move to ground level, it will then correctly summon something.

Desecrate bug:

I can no longer desecrate volatile runners

Volatile runners bug:

They will explode no matter what. Even when they are killed via being shot, they explode.

The explode also deals Massive amounts of damage to sentinels.

Ship bug:

After doing a mission to kill phorid, I came back and was completely frozen. I could not even hit esc. The most I could do was talk and press the menu to log out manually.

Nav segement bug:

I am able to continuesly obtain a nav segment for a planet I already have unlocked. Once obtained, I cannot get rid of them.

Please fix the kubrow eggs on earth, it seems that they drop inside of the dens? 

Im doing the quest for mirage and I just finished crafting her systems so I went to my inbox to check the riddle so I could figure out where to go but instead of finding the next riddle so that I can go find the chassis blueprint I have the riddle you would get after completing the chassis that tells you were to find the blueprint.

As you can see I only have mirages helmet and systems here.

M7ZGtgi.jpg

But I got this message instead of the correct one.

tY2SMq4.jpg

Am I missing something about the updated?Cause I didn't receive any nightmare mod(several times)when I completed.Is method of obtaining nightmare mod  has changed?

Can't craft Orokin Derelict Exterminate key, it won't show in the foundry, while market says that I can't purchase blueprint because I already has one. My friend has the same issue, only with Orokin Derelict Assasinate key.

I'm not sure if anyone's reported this but every time I exit the game, it crashes instead. Thankfully my progress remains unharmed.

Is it normal since now on that fusion with 1 rare fusion core costs 3,150 credits? I thought it was cheaper or is my mind tricking me?

As of latest build at time of posting.

Summary: After completing an ODE vault run, spawn on ship and cannot move. Cannot open the esc menu. can not get into navigation.

Context: After completing a successful vault run, I encountered a bug where after inviting someone to the squad I could no longer move. In fact I could no longer access the Esc menu. i couldnt even activate the navigation helm despite the prompt.

After further testing(read: After alt tabbing and closing the game through task manager) I realized that this would occur after... ANY mission I invited a new squad member. Couldn't move or esc. Didnt matter whether it would be defense, tower defense, survival, assassinate, exterminate. Any mission.

Also encountered a new bug on Tower Defense. At least on Tower 3 Defense after spawning go right or left up the stairs. Proceed into the rest of the map on the upper level. Your Tenno is now entering Silent Hill. Yes the upper level in that spot appears to have been occlluded by game crippling fog. The only way I found a way out was by using the minimap.

I went and logged in my warframe account and found my weapons are a lot weaker then before

I don't know how but all my weapons are now weaker and when I try to make a new weapon it became weak as well.

I need to know what's the problem?

*sigh* I really don't wanna report this one...but I suppose I have to take the noble route.

Anyway, when in a two-man cell (possibly more not enough testing) when you vote for a key and have both players end up voting for it, the second person to vote will have their key used for the mission; even if they don't own the prerequisite key which effectively leads to infinite uses of any key if done properly.

Gone to a mission with chat open, while tried to say hello, were not able to chat during loading screen, and after mission has loaded - my controls were completely jammed, neither mouse nor keybord responded. ctrl+alt+del - End Process