Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Mirages Hall of Mirrors does not display the correct helmet or syandana even if you have these items equipped.

file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Pictures/Warframe/Warframe0002.jpg

Ive only seen this happen in public gameplay.

thank you for all the hard work by the way DE.

Alot of UI freezing when switching warframes, or modding. And today for the first time froze up after mission when I got back to ship. Also whenever my squad's mirage would melee attack with clones my controller would vibrate for her hits as opposed to my own. 

Before this recent hotfix, 14.0.5, my trading posts on my 3rd floor were half into the floor, with only their top halves showing, so i removed them and redid the decorations on that floor (took me a bloody long time, thank you very much), and when i finished everything was in working order and building. Now that I come back into this hotfix, the opposite has occured, my decorations are now FLOATING rather than sunk into the floor. This is in the Dojo original room, the room to which all dojos start with. I have decided to not place decorations until this issue has been resolved, as my constant shifting of decorations and reconfiguring the setup costs a great deal of time when the dojo is heavily decorated and reworked. My clan is The Angiris Council.

Just finished a mission to E Prime, searching for Kubrow Eggs (I am on the quest).

In the mission there was a Sunlight Jadeleaf Plant. I Scanned it, but the scanner seemed to bug, always resetting - but then i noticed it seemed the scan was complete evereytime.

In the End I had 16 sunlight Jadeleaf Extract from that mission.

I have no idea how many I had before, so i am not sure if it was only visual or not, but I think it was counted as real scans, as that many codex scanners were taken from my inventory.

Update 14.0.5

Survivals are still broken, either in void and on the star map.

Just made an survival alert, and got very low spawn rate, at 5 minuts was already using the last oxigen supplies, and at the 5 minutes mark no waypoint to the exit was indicated in the map, nor I received any 5 minutes prize.

EDIT: second attempt, showing even more bugs.

Full team, we went to extract at 6 minuts, all the 4 of us in extract, no air, no countdown to exit, nothing append.

We got stuck at the extract killing all that we could for about 5 minutes, until the game finally went into Failed Mission.

Edited by 7grims

No Vor's or Kubrow's quests:

I started the prologue but ended up closing the game before it was finished. I got a message saying my ship was online, but there were no quests to retrieve the ship's parts or anything about Vor's prize. Also, apparently there is no place for the Kubrow research in my ship either. So.. I can't do any quests or get a Kubrow.

No Vor's prize quest showing:

No quests showing here either:

The place I supposed where should be Kubrow's research. No quests for it showing up, just like Vor's:

Edited by MeganorRaevix

I made an orokin derelict Extermination the other day and the game claims that it is finished but when I go to my foundry, it is not there. The foundry shows no ODE key to be made and the Blueprint is gone. The shop claims that I still own an ODE key blueprint and therefore I cannot buy another. I don't know if this is happening to anybody else but please fix. 

So i decided to change the color of my kubrow ,so i pressed the scramble button and it directly took 10 plat but nothing happened at all, i repeated the process 3 ( i lost 30p ) though no difference in the kubrow's look. Is there is a way to refund my platinum ??????? {Unsatisfied Grunt}

Note: i know you guys removed the feature in the 14.0.5 hotfix but gimme mah plat back pls 

Edited by DragonRider3921

bitte um himmels willen

macht einen rollback zu u13

ihr habts komplett kaputt gepatcht

ich hab grad wieder 2 missionen die ich einfach nicht starten kann

die sternenkarte und das matchmaking sind ein extremer rückschritt

genau so wie die jetzt unübersichtlichen menüs (hauptsächlich die modsection)

mit den unzähligen bugs wisst ihr selbst bis ihr das alles rausgepatched bekommt oh man

macht bitte den rollback und setzt euch noch mal zusammen

When I try to enter my dojo, most of the time I get a "Please Wait..." screen and crash. When that isn't happening, I get an error saying I'm in another session already (when I'm not). And by the slight chance that I do get into the dojo, most of the time it makes someone else the host (even though I have the required roles to host) and as soon as they leave, I am forced out of the dojo.

Using the Novas Wormhole ability lets you teleport through invisible walls and death zones in order to leave the normal playing area.  

On the Grineer Forest tile sets you can use the portal to leave the map at almost any point to reach an out of bounds area or below the normal death zone when falling off of a ledge or into a pit.

When teleporting out of the map and falling to your death you revive at the location you teleported to instead of where you teleported from continously falling and are unable to re enter the map and must abandon the mission or wait until the rest of your squad complete the mission.

The Grustrag Three have spawned in the last 5 matches without a mark being present on anyone in said missions.

Some issue with Mirages Prism ability interacting with Novas Antimatter Drop.  When the Prism passes through the Antimatter drop the damage is all applied to the Antimatter Drop and the damage numbers seem to increase to ridiculous numbers.  I don't have any screenshots of it happening but I was able to reach 980,000 damage with two Antimatter Drops and one Prism.  I was only able to recreate this a couple of times in several attempts.  It might have had to do with another glitch or bug occurring with Prism itself.

Since it matured my Raska Kubrow looks like the Sunika one, it´s stats and mods are still the ones of a Raska and it´s described as a Raska in my foundry. It just looks like the Sunika one.

bpF6EFZ.jpg

vg7RoAt.jpg

Thought i´d report this. A fix would be apreciated.

With my CRT monitor, the sides of many of the screens are cut off at 1280x1024

My kubrow quest is stuck before I can get a collar.  I have a mature kubrow in the incubator, but the nav page still shows to wait for it to mature.  The codex quest page has only a back button showing.

I had a Kubrow bug today after the hotfix 14.05.  I put my baby Kubrow in stasis with 100% health and 100% loyalty, then logged out for the patch.  When I logged back in, I did a couple of missions then logged off for an hour or so.  Kubrow was still in stasis. When I logged back in (to see if I would get a log in reward, which I did) my Kubrow was out of stasis and at 80% health and 100% loyalty.  How did Kubrow get out of stasis on its own and why did health drop so fast.? I wasn't out of game that long.  Before patch, if I put Kubrow in stasis, it stayed there and I had Kubrow out of stasis for a couple of hours (while away from computer) with no loss in health.   Any one else having issues with kubrow health and stasis glitch?

Also if Kubrows are going to lose health so much, can you lower the price of the DNA stabilizer or provide another way to replenish Kubrow health.  Especially if Kubrow will randomly come out of stasis on its own and lose health.  Thanks.

Noticed a bug recently, while trying to trade for an arcane helmet several people have said to me that they could not make the trade as it "failed to offer". we tried putting the helmet in trade with another item but then it would only show up on one party's screen

Vauban Vortex: Can't seem to be able to damage enemies in the vortex or being pulled by the vortex with explosive weapons. Tested on Angstrum, Penta, and Ogris. Ignis seems fine, but it's not exactly a true explosive weapon.

Kubrow Bleedout: You didn't fix it. Well, technically you did, but you fixed it by giving it a ONE SECOND bleedout.

Kubrow Loyalty: The limit is a horrid idea. Perhaps diminishing returns or an hourly/bihourly limit, but a 60% restore per 24 hours coupled with the fact that they die so easily makes the mechanic horrible.