The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Charitable Thing You Have Seen/done In Warframe?

Mirriky

This can range from trading to chat, forums to gameplay.

What is the most charitable thing (or multiple things) you have seen from this community?

Edit: This is about things you have both seen and done in the community, so don't be afraid to share a story or two about yourself.

And remember to be courteous to other tenno.

Edited by cam-o-flage20

Actually functioning like a team (providing support fire, taking cover when needed, protecting other team members when downed to give them time to support etc.), especially in Dark Sector PvP. That is quite charitable, considering almost all of the time, people just rush and stuff. 

I've given three new players platinum, befriended them, and invited them into my clan. Since then, they've been very helpful and appreciative of my support and assistance. They now consider themselves "veteran" players and serve as valuable members of my clan.

I was gonna trade this guy a Fleeting Expertise, Coiling viper and a Flailing branch for his Malicious Raptor but he just wanted an Infected clip for it.

Are you sure it was charitable and not just an ignorant trader? There were a couple of people who I thought did things like thsat with me, but instead message me an hour later begging to get the mod back/get better stuff. 

I'm not going to brag about things I've done for people. That invalidates the etire point of being nice and doing favors without expecting a return.

This thread doesn't need to exist. It just encourages bragging. 

If you want to talk about things you've seen other people do, I fully support that. but self-praise is just sad and pointless. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I give away pretty much every redundant prime part/rare mod I get.

It makes people happy and saves me from having to go into trade chat.

Win/win

Though in my eyes I'd rate helping people get better at the game higher than that. A boltor prime is nice, but knowing how to get the most out of it is much nicer in the long run.

Edited by Sixty5

I'm not going to brag about things I've done for people. That invalidates the etire point of being nice and doing favors without expecting a return. I don't do things for praise, I do them because I like to. 

This thread doesn't need to exist.

1. You're REAL fun at parties, aren't you?

2. This thread isn't about the most charitable things you've done in Warframe. It's about the most charitable thing's you've SEEN done in Warframe.

1. You're REAL fun at parties, aren't you?

2. This thread isn't about the most charitable things you've done in Warframe. It's about the most charitable thing's you've SEEN done in Warframe.

Guess you missed the '/' between seen and done, huh? 

That means the thread is about both what you have seen done, AND what you youself have done. In the process, it encourages bragging. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Guess you missed the '/' between seen and done, huh? 

That means the thread is about both what you have seen done, AND what you youself have done. In the process, it encourages bragging. 

Please do not derail. Bragging can be pinned to anything, even if you are saying something like "I got a [drink] at that store, it's really good". Your perception of what may be bragging may not actually be bragging. It isn't encouraging for you to brag, it's encouraging you to post about charitable things.