Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Always Funny With Trading.

Mkilbride

you got ripped off a max redirection sells for like 100p-200p

Meh.  That just makes it even more stupid that I couldn't trade it for Gleaming Talon.  All I cared about was getting that mod and even 10pt profit was a happy bonus.  I maxed out a second Redirection with all the tat I had.  It wasn't an issue.

Tried buying Crimson Dervish. First two guys were like

80p

95p cheap!

Then I actually bartered with the last one for 60p.

"I don't quite have that much."

"Do you have crossing snakes?"

"Wanna Trade?"

"Hell yeah!"

And we were moderately happy.

Is there a reliable way of finding out what something is worth? All of these websites seem fairly dodgy or aren't updated frequently. It would be nice to have some sort of reference for players new to trade like I am.

I'll tell you right now, nothing in this game is worth more than 20p, if it is - people are just overpricing it.

I avoid saying WTB at all costs. The second you say WTB for anything you will be flooded with desperate, desperate people trying to sell you something.

I wish more people would follow suit and not waste space in the trade chat using WTB when they have NOTHING but split chambers and hammershots to their name. You said WTB, expect to pay plat. WTT is easy enough to type if you don't have a credit card.

you just reminded me of me tryiing to look for Paris Prime grip, and people sell it like they're effin diamonds to get that part, one guy tells me 100P another tells me 60, For me I always like to sell my stuff cheap because i think of that other player who needs help getting the last BP part and he is sick from farming for far too long. By the by does anyone have a spare paris prime grip ;)

There's never a set price because it depends on the amount of vendors and the timing of if they're on or not. I managed to get Tranquil Cleave entirely free, the person that traded it was new and couldn't wield a Nikana. Crimson Dervish can go for 100p when nobody sells it for days, I know because I saw a person typing "WTB Crimson Dervish 100p."  if you've ever farmed for Crimson Dervish then you'd know it sucks to farm for, nobody wants to fight Bombards for it. The only sellers that rarely show up, usually get it from transmutation. Arcane helmets are only going to go up in price because they're exclusive items in trade. As more people with them quit or stop playing from burn out, supplies will only diminish to an eventual rarity. I recommend getting the whole set asap and 100p isn't a joke anymore with them, some people do pay those amounts for them. At least for the rhino vanguard helmet, it is being sold for 75p up to 100p now.

I find though, the best way to get plat is to just farm for tons of credits first, then do a nightmare capture mode with Valkyr. Next, transmute all the rare nightmare mods for other rarer mods. Sell rarest mods for plat. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by ivlr3vil

I find though, the best way to get plat is to just farm for tons of credits first, then do a nightmare capture mode with Valkyr. Next, transmute all the rare nightmare mods for other rarer mods. Sell rarest mods for plat. Rinse and repeat.

Yep.  I've had way better results, on both platforms, transmuting rare mods than actually farming missions/enemies for them.  To me this indicates that there's a fundamental flaw in the game, but nobody cared when I made a thread a month ago about it, so oh well.  Keep on truckin' w/ the transmuting!

Arcane should be 75p at least, that´s what they cost on the market and they are no longer available, so prices increase.

Prices have to increase with demand; and Arcane helmets are things you can come across anymore.

You either pay up or walk away. I'm not selling the spare arcane helms I've got.

Waiting until the time is right and the demand gets higher.

As for mods and items you can get now without a lot of effort...

If a guy is telling me he will sell the item for the highest price. I'll haggle and tell 'em that another guy is offering me the middle price and watch to see if the guy is willing to go lower... Sometimes they do sometimes they don't because they probably bought it from another player to sell on for more...

People who refer to this dumb @$$ website are just stupid...I make my own price and I make thousands of platinum with trading...that's how it should be.

Thanks. I know who I will avoid buying items from in the near future.

Edited by Sutherland

People who refer to this dumb @$$ website are just stupid...I make my own price and I make thousands of platinum with trading...that's how it should be.

Your just mad you can't cheat intelligent people out of there plat. 

i see keys inflated all the time. why would i pay the same price as a prime piece for a t4 key?

I think I sold a T4 Survival key for 4p, maybe 5p. End response.

I really don't care for the real price of stuff, as usually when I trade, I do it to make up a small amount so I can get a Prime part from someone for 10p to 15p (Fun fact, I have never bought a Prime part for more than 20p). Heck, I was trying to sell a Loki Prime Helmet BP and the guy offered a Rhino Prime Chassis BP and I said, "Eh, sure, why the hell not."

I did this earlier looking for crossing snakes. First offer was 30, second was 20, so I was gonna go for the second one, then as I was about to go into my dojo to invite the guy I got a third for 5. Needless to say both if the other guys got angry lol

Lowest price always wins, which is why I usually sell/buy for 10p to 15p. Noone likes going lower than that, so usually you'll be the lowest buyer/seller right at the get go.

I'll tell you right now, nothing in this game is worth more than 20p, if it is - people are just overpricing it.

False. Maxed rare 10 mods, primed chamber, and legendary cores are worth S#&$loads. However there are still too many overpriced items lol

Me: I have the Systems.

Guy: il give you the akbronco BP for it

Me: I have lots of those, I only need the ember prime systems or Rhino prime blueprint.

Guy: how about sicarus barrel?

Me: like I said, I only need the ember prime systems or rhino prime blueprint.

Guy: reaper prime BP???

Me: DO YOU HAVE THE EMBER SYSTEMS OR RHINO BLUEPRINT???

Guy: no

Me: that's all you needed to say.

Guy: I have the ember helmet tho

I kid you not, this happened.

I never have a problem trading.  I simply list what I sell and instruct that if you want to communicate with me, you give me an offer.  If I don't like the price I'll pass.  No negotiation needed.  There are always people who offer higher than the average price and I'm far wealthy enough to not be desperate for plat and simply wait for the right guy to show up.  

On the subject of getting offered high prices.  It's capitalism.  Don't know why people get their panties in a bundle over it.

Edited by GravesTheOutlaw