Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

"Cat model".

Also via google "warframe cat"

It is one of those situations.

"Cat statue" gives plenty of results, including the aforementioned megathread.

Except that the op was not aware that the object is classified as a statue.

They made the assumption that the object looks like a cat.

That is all the information they have and if you enter cat into the search bar you will yield 0 results.

And google should not be expected of players by anyone for looking up old threads

That is all the information they have and if you enter cat into the search bar you will yield 0 results.

And google should not be expected of players by anyone for looking up old threads

Pretty sure the OP is smart enough to think 'Hmm it looks like a cat model... or an object'. Also, google tends to be common sense so it can easily be expected.

Edited by Naith

Right, cause he couldn't just as easily assume it was a statue and give it a shot. No, obviously he had to know it was "classified" as a statue.

Pretty sure the OP is smart enough to think 'Hmm it looks like a cat model... or an object'. Also, google tends to be common sense.

Did you try entering cat model or cat object into the forums search bar before writing this?

because they yield 0 results as well

And again no google is not needed nor should be expected. It's not "common sense" to use that over the search feature on these forums. The "common sense" thing to do would be to use the games official forums to search for threads that have to do with their game. 

so im back (with new name) aka BierWurstGER .. 

so! im searching again :)  BUT !!!!!!!

--------------

im work now on a spreadsheet for this big project .. with the picture data ( LeveZone ; Position;) .. 

We need a table with all Zone from all tilesets .. with image .. for the begin 

after this we can say " hey plz search in this room " or " no dude 4 or 100 people already search in this room; it is clear" 

I WILL NOW FOUND ALL CATS !!! AHHHAHAHA 

---------------

First Tileset im worked on is Grineer Gallone 

example: "work in progress" !!!!

beispielcatsearchproject.png

Sorry for my english? .. or what ever this is ..  ;) 

This is a really good idea! Is there any way that the spread sheet can be publicly accessible but only privately editable? (also, welcome back)

This is a really good idea! Is there any way that the spread sheet can be publicly accessible but only privately editable? (also, welcome back)

yes :) but give me little bit time 

Corpus outpost

Silver, purple highlight

YEAHHH new one and a 5m ingame range cat .. wow realy hard to find this cats :) very very good 

So i was flying around with my Hydroid on Phobos in search for some data as i found this.

Its an urn with a cats head and frost primes accessories.It has no color and seems like its an scrapped idea or is it future content?

http://imgur.com/yVc85RR

Tell me what you think about it

PS:Sorry i  cant post a picture/spoiler or something i´m new to all  that forum stuff : /

Am I the only ones that wish these things weren't statues and were actual kittens we could have in our liset?

1. They would play around with my weaponry, effectively killing eachother in the end.

2. They would constantly be in my way.

3. I actually care for Ordis and I don't think he would be very happy about them.

Also there's way too many of them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found two on a Phobos, Grineer settlement tileset, one on the pillar by the large stone stairs, and one near the end, where the extraction is, halfway up the wall on a small ledge

Edited by Etan-gK