The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

that doesn't really mean much, they skip version constantly when go to major updates like (.5) or (.0)

Well they sometimes do for sure. But rarely so much unless it is a big update. However, I just looked at Warframe facebook channel that corrected me and proved my assumptions false and it is indeed coming this week. I can not wait for it! =)

^ yes so much yes

btw how can i find the stick figure one? seems it doesnt exist when i look for it

I think all you have to do is click the gif, click save, then save the image to your computer. I did find that one a LONG time ago So I dont know if it still exists elsewhere, its the internet I think it still dose.  

How can you be so sure about the event?

we cant say with 100% certainty but past experience has shown us that with a new tileset normally comes a new event.

ice status mod maybe??????

oh....nvm, it actually says "new event" so yeah, there's that too.

Edited by Vanhline

So is the new prime coming out tomorrow?!?! Or is that just the event. The ice lazer, ice mods, tileset, and mod changes?

It would be weird if we didn't know the next prime WF until we got it, wouldn't it? So I'm assuming it's just the event, ice lazer, and ice mods, which already I'm pretty hyped for!

So is the new prime coming out tomorrow?!?! Or is that just the event. The ice lazer, ice mods, tileset, and mod changes?

It would be weird if we didn't know the next prime WF until we got it, wouldn't it? So I'm assuming it's just the event, ice lazer, and ice mods, which already I'm pretty hyped for!

no, no new prime.

They are packing a bunch of stuff that are worthy of U14.3 and U14.4 into one update of U14.5.

This is the best reason why Steve and the team have been so quietly lately, since coming back from Gamescom... they are truly determined to bring this to us extremely soon. I hope some awesome prime access as well. I'm ready to give them all the supports I can.

Ooooooooooooo I can't wait to customize my Kubrow!

But the new mod UI... well... why? Seriously?

Did anyone think it was broken, aside from our characters standing in front of it and blocking half of the screen? Did it need fixing? And if so - who decided that a sidescroll-option is better? I like scrolling from top to bottom. You know, like on websites or in an explorer window or just about everywhere else, because it works and it's what we're all used to? Why change that? Why scroll from left to right? How is this better? o_O

I think players, especially us pc players, need to keep in mind that DE are trying to make the game a little more console friendly. Now I can see that this change may not and doesn't really seem affect console friendliness, but then again, if DE believes it's a good change for their game, then I'm okay with it.