The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for update!

But dudes, all these trinity changes are really ANNOYING me.

Why?

B/c you keep changing around how abilities work thus every time you do I gotta regrind Trinity to swap polarities. I had, prior to all these sweeping changes, 5 formaed her to allow flexibility on builds but after first change (nerf) it meant that 2 were now 'red' slots. And now with yer changes to blessing YET again I have THREE red slots. Bascially I gotta regrind trinity 3 more times now to fit mods again.

Seriously guys, why do you do this. Is this a way to make sure I have to pay more money for boosters to fix my frames you guys decide to rework every few weeks thus screwing up polarities?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Tell me, how many other frames do you change so much...seriously, so much it require people to re-do poloarities? I think I might have to shelf her, regrinding 3 more times makes me want to hurl. I already did her 9x now ffs.

#nothappy

Edited by fizbit

Definitely anticipated this and discussed at length before this went live, will be playing tonight on the Public build to report more thoughts about these changes and Trinity!

Hey. Hey. Hey. We like to heal. It's our major ability. Trinity's number one use in most games is to tank and heal when the situation calls for it. I understand it's not exactly a *major* nerf to the HEALING FRAME WHO HEALS WITH HEALING MIGHT but it's still painful to see yet another moment of Trinity hate.

This isn't gonna make Oberon more viable, it's just gonna make T4 things less fun for the Trinity.

*EDIT*

...annnnd you killed the new 'survival' mode for us all. GG DE.

What's next, are you going to suddenly change all arcane helmets into cosmetic ones? Why don't you nerf things like the Boltor prime and Soma?

PLEASE revert Trinity's blessing to the way it was before. I can live with a long cooldown but I'd rather not be forced to forma her to make her healing back to the way it SHOULD be.

Edited by Noxi89

Its not "lost" its just kinda...not shiny anymore. I agree it really blows they did that but shes still kinda unsefull?? She just cant carry like she use to and its kind of sad :c

lets just say trinity is getting old and needs to retire soon.

hope she have some retirement benefits

Definitely anticipated this and discussed at length before this went live, will be playing tonight on the Public build to report more thoughts about these changes and Trinity!

lol i think we had a right to know in advance about the trinity nerf in a livestream or thread.

did you expect us Trinity players to just shrug and not  care ? :(

Steve/ Scott should have said something T_T

The Trinity nerf seems... excessive to say the least.

After her first nerf she was already very unpopular, she could still be strong mind you but it was much more difficult and you spammed spells with long cast animations so much that you rarely had time to even shoot a gun.

This was obviously done to stop people from getting 99.9% DR and to stop people from using rank 1 mod, but that wasn't exactly an easy feat to achieve and it was dangerous. Now why even bother? If you don't want people using rank one blessing then make rank 3 the only one that's 100% heal. Or better yet make blessing recast able before the duration has expired(with the dr of the last heal of course) as of now it's such a disgustingly unintutive spell.

Additions:

• Added clarity to Alert Survival missions: A 10 minute countdown clock will now be displayed during any Survival Alert missions, indicating the mission requires a full 10 minutes of Survival to be completed.

I knew there was another reason you where there. I knew it!

Kubrow and equipped Auras will now be displayed when hovering a squad members information.

Auras were displayed but it only displayed yours on every other member.

• Added in a new "PC Type" detection for host election purposes.  Laptops will get a small penalty equivalent to 150ms of ping so as to select the best host possible.

Why did you guys changed this? Best host was awesome cause i got a crappy comp and i could finally use my keys but now im back to not using them. Now i got to back out and come back in, in normal missions so i dont end up as host.

Pardon my math.

Trinity with max blessing = 80%

Maxed intensify = 30% increase

25% of 80 is 20.

Blessing + maxed intensify = 100% blessing heal, right?

Not too big of a change. I mean, you already have intensify to buff up energy siphon right?

Plus, not like you are always at around 1hp, so you won't NEED 100% heal, right? Just means you have to spam more often to keep health and shields maxed without intensify.

The numerous quality-of-life improvements for Oberon (including moving Hallowed Ground back, Renewal for pets, etc) are greatly appreciated!

It's nice to see the Glaxion get some more love too...it sure needed it.

The only thing puzzling thing about this update for me is the Trinity nerf.  Since it's not too terribly bad, though, I think I'll be able to manage.  I've just got to put Intensify on my build somewhere...

Edited by castem

The Trinity nerf seems... excessive to say the least.

After her first nerf she was already very unpopular, she could still be strong mind you but it was much more difficult and you spammed spells with long cast animations so much that you rarely had time to even shoot a gun.

This was obviously done to stop people from getting 99.9% DR and to stop people from using rank 1 mod, but that wasn't exactly an easy feat to achieve and it was dangerous. Now why even bother? If you don't want people using rank one blessing then make rank 3 the only one that's 100% heal. Or better yet make blessing recast able before the duration has expired(with the dr of the last heal of course) as of now it's such a disgustingly unintutive spell.

I don't think they did this to stop 99.9% DR...(nearly impossible) it might have been the latter but it'd be a bit excessive to nerf the entire usefulness of an ability just for that.

When I read that blessing was now affected by power strength I was hoping it wouldn't have a duration anymore....sadly I was wrong...why do y'all hate trinity so much?

Edit: my loading time is back to normal with this hotfix so thanks for that. Any word on QT though? Bug or stealth nerf?

Edited by OsanoSSX

I don't think they did this to stop 99.9% DR...(nearly impossible) it might have been the latter but it'd be a bit excessive to nerf the entire usefulness of an ability just for that.

With quickthinking and rage it was very doable to get 99.9% DR