Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Assumptions never help. I personally use all abilities on all of my frames (yes, I even have Psychic Bolts on my Nyx), and I think of "good Trinity players" as being just that -- good Trinity players. The 20% loss isn't going to affect their ability to support their team.

absolutely you never try trinity with ult spam build, without those spam what else can trinity do other then stunning 1 enemy with energy vampire

• Oberon’s Renewal now has a timer that displayed the current number of targets being healed.
  • Oberon’s Hallowed Ground now has an ability timer.
  • Oberon's Hallowed Ground ability placement has been shifted backward slightly so as to allow for the casting Oberon to receive the full buff and removal/immunity effects.
  • Oberon's Renewal now directly affects Sentinels & Kubrows.

Glorious Oberon tweaks. Paladins everywhere raise their Magistars in solidity.

Trinity have lost her most powerful abilty why DE why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Its not "lost" its just kinda...not shiny anymore. I agree it really blows they did that but shes still kinda unsefull?? She just cant carry like she use to and its kind of sad :c

Assumptions never help. I personally use all abilities on all of my frames (yes, I even have Psychic Bolts on my Nyx), and I think of "good Trinity players" as being just that -- good Trinity players. The 20% loss isn't going to affect their ability to support their team.

20% loss doesn't affect their ability to support their team, but it was uncalled for. There doesn't seem to be a clear reason. What if they took Absorb's range 20% shorter. There would be no clear reason and absorb would still be good. Instead of nerfing trinity constantly, they should nerf nyx's chaos ;p

Good  but there is still more things to do, glaxion is still useless you hardly can kill a thing, dojo mastery requirement should be 0 for so low weapon,i not see around trinity so long, no one playing that frame and thats good, she is useless (nekros is new trinity),  chat  is very prehistoric, you cant invite people by using mouse only without writing half day, chat close tab is broken, u need to click tabs back and forth to make it work and close pm tabs, sometimes u need to click tab sometims u need to click player name to close it, option to close it not pop up always.

Edited by drunkpunk222

Blessing spam is not even that powerful, max efficiency and low duration (low rank) just gives her the ability to cast the skill when NEEDED. Damage reduction doesn't even have time to be a thing.

What i think they should have done instead of remove the 100% heal would be to remove that damage reduction thing, it only lasts for a couple seconds and doesnt even do much to help you survive. Make it so it can be cast on the fly and TWICE if really needed *cough late game* 

Wow, you guys really hate Trinity :P

Did you fix the weird lock-ups in the Foundry (when selecting two handguns to make an Ak version) and the Mod screen (selecting a mod, for example from your loadout, then switching to another category and then deciding to rank up that mod - the freeze up happens when you select some stuff to fuse into it and then apply the fusion)? Either completely locks the UI besides the little three lines icon, so you at least can log out instead of alt-f4 to get out of it again.

20% loss doesn't affect their ability to support their team, but it was uncalled for. There doesn't seem to be a clear reason. What if they took Absorb's range 20% shorter. There would be no clear reason and absorb would still be good. Instead of nerfing trinity constantly, they should nerf nyx's chaos ;p

If they are gonna nerf anything it should be mirage, dont get me wrong i like her and think she is useful, but shes too damn overpowered for her own good, also buff sleight of hand cause at the moment there is no reason at all to have it on. 

Unless Trinity gives Over Heal, giving the targets more shield and health, this change was rude.

it hardly matters how much health and shield she will/would give. already level... 170 i guess will oneshot you, despite QT/R combo.

Edited by Althix

@DE_Rebecca - We need one of those "Why did we do this? What was the thought process behind the change" threads or posts for the Trinity change. Please :)

We really need this. The change seem rather unnecessary and to a small extent rather silly. A 80% heal that doesn't allow an "over-heal" (Doesn't go over 100%) while being affected by strength mods...

I don't feel it's a huge nerf to her since some power strength does reduce more damage from Link, so Blessing is still able to heal quite significantly in lower levels, but still I really like to hear the thought process behind this.

Looking forward eagerly.

What i think they should have done instead of remove the 100% heal would be to remove that damage reduction thing, it only lasts for a couple seconds and doesnt even do much to help you survive. Make it so it can be cast on the fly and TWICE if really needed *cough late game* 

I agree. Armor reduction should be oberon's thing. Buff his hallowed ground some more and then restore trinity's heal!

Well i know how to adapt to this nerf on trinity. Since well of life and link are useless to me  Forma those 2 skills out and  put intensify and blind rage on.  my Energy vampire will hit like a truck give a S#&$ ton of energy and i guess have almost 100 percent health and energy back.

i really dont wanna do this though >.<