Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

#PlayWarframe 

Sorry but what are you doing with the poor Trinity. The only thing you can do is a COMPLETE REMAKE please. The 4. skill is now as usless but why are you doing this. 

#BetterNerfIrelia

Because an instant and global 80% health and shield restore is useless.

Good grief.

Mods screen now shows the stat increases that will occur when ranking up Warframe abilities and Stances. See here for example of this addition:

• 7KmrQud.jpg

Will there be the same, but when you are changing your mods in your equipment ?

Anyway, thanks for the update, gotta love this :D

EDIT : How. Now you can have 8 Kubrows in stasis, instead of 2. Just bought a new placement for nothing :(

Edited by SmokyBird

well nothing hype in this update, except my poor trinity keep getting nerfed while oberon getting OP buff...

trinity need some love, while other basic warframe already gettin immortal skin ? where the skin for trinity ?

useless 1st skill, now you nerf trinity heal, are DE really hate trinity ?

Because an instant and global 80% health and shield restore is useless.

Good grief.

Its not, but the fact that they did that in the first place makes no sense whatsoever when she healed 100% of everything to start, that was her only point, to keep the team alive. Sure 80% isnt bad but there was NO call for this nerf.

Additions:

• Added in a new volume slider for Ordis.
  • Kubrow and equipped Auras will now be displayed when hovering a squad members information.

Changes:

• Nova’s Wormhole can now support multiple Wormholes (1/2/3/4) depending on the level of the ability.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the player being incorrectly rotated after being teleported.
  • Fixed an issue with players having the wait the full 60s if a countdown timer is started before the last person accepts in key lobby.

DEAR GOD YES

thanks

Edited by angrykenji

Trinity nerf doesn't make sense. 80% heal factored by power strength and damage reduction for 100 energy, that's not even an ult anymore. Quick responsive Trins is the main reason why invuln was nerfed out of Blessing, now you are punishing these Trins for responding to low health teammates with crappier health gains?

Yet, there's a frame that can hurt rooms of enemies and then blind them for much less energy? Seriously guys?

Good idea letting us see power stats... but you can only see them for less-than-max-rank mods.  For example I have one copy of Absorb and it's max rank.  So I can't see the stats on it because I cannot select it for fusion.

This info needs to show up in the Warframe modding screen somehow where it's more visible and can be viewed for the rank a mod is already at.

How do you determine whether a machine is a laptop or a pc? Can you clarify and precise this for us?

CPU model could be one way.  Laptop and Desktop CPUs are entirely different models.  Not swappable either, they use different sockets/slots.

Are you serious? I have a better gaming laptop than the majority of players. I am always hosting in pretty much every session I have run. This is not right that you penalize the setup this way. You need to find a different way to detect hardware for proper election.

If you really feel that your laptop's network response time and bandwidth are better than thought, change it.  It's a setting now.

"Trinity's Blessing now heals 40/50/75/80% health and shields based on Mod rank. The percentage can also be increased by strength mods"

may i hear an explanation why developer is trying to make more nerfs on already nerfed frame? it won't make Oberon useful you know.

It might have something to do with people using unranked Blessing mods so the base duration is low so they can spam blessing.  This would cut down on that I think.

to down right useless again, makes me sad :c
The 4. skill is now as usless but why are you doing this.

Max ranked mod, she heals 80% instead of 100%.

That's not useless.  80% heal is still an 80% heal.

When I enter the dojo does not enter and appears incompatible with the server.

Everybody in the Dojo needs to stop AFKing and leave it.

The main problem i have as many other people have in this update is the constant nurfing of Trin. She is becoming increasingly underwhelming and it is sad to see hard work being pushed into the durt. Rhino can get away with an additional 2800 free armour which can constantly be re applied and his ultimate has a rediculous range with a huge damage output aswell as a CC. I feel like Trin in the last update was certainly not overpowered (she was when she made everyone immortal we all know that) but in the last update she was lowered accordingly and this update seems to be bullying the wrong frame plenty of others (Rhino) need a nurf and also Trin is a very old frame where is the immortal skin :( 

Additions:

liL5mWz.jpg

• Harkonar Armor Set: This prototype Grineer Exo-Armor was destined to be worn by Grineer generals until it was stolen and repurposed by Tenno agents. Wear it as a sign of defiance.
  • Added clarity to Alert Survival missions: A 10 minute countdown clock will now be displayed during any Survival Alert missions, indicating the mission requires a full 10 minutes of Survival to be completed.
  • Added in the Ice Planet Trophy for those that have earned this Dojo decoration from Operation Cryotic Front! These have been given in a script - relog to check for your Decoration if you are eligible to receive!
  • A new dissolve effect has been added for dead Kubrows.
  • Added in a new volume slider for Ordis.
  • Oberon’s Renewal now has a timer that displayed the current number of targets being healed.
  • Oberon’s Hallowed Ground now has an ability timer.
  • Kubrow and equipped Auras will now be displayed when hovering a squad members information.
  • Added in continued UI polish in the form of alignment and navigation tweaks (some by just 6 pixels).
  • Mods screen now shows the stat increases that will occur when ranking up Warframe abilities and Stances. See here for example of this addition:

7KmrQud.jpg

Note how I now have stats on what the results are of ranking up Valkyr’s Hysteria through fusion.Added in a new "PC Type" detection for host election purposes.  Laptops will get a small penalty equivalent to 150ms of ping so as to select the best host possible.Added in a "Please Wait" message that will lock the player in place when installing a module on your Liset during Vor’s Prize/elsewhere.

Changes:

• Altered the ‘Defrag’ message seen on the Launcher to ‘Optimize’ for added clarity on its function.
  • Moved “Decisive Judgement” Stance Mods from Specters to Grineer Wardens, found in Rescue 2.0!  World on Fire was removed from Grineer Warden’s for this change.
  • Improved the aiming direction of Mirage's Prism ability.
  • Improved the performance of a number of default customizations in the Arsenal.
  • Improved the DX9 system performance of computers utilizing AMD Radeon X1xxx series video cards.
  • Improved the network performance of numerous Warframe Abilities.
  • Tweaked the sound of the Raska Howl ability.
  • Improved the visual effects seen on Frozen enemies.
  • Reduced the maximum amount of Ancients that can be simultaneously active during Infested Defense and Survival missions.
  • Improved the XP bar full sound effect.
  • Tweaked the sound effects of the Nukor pistol.
  • Oberon's Hallowed Ground ability placement has been shifted backward slightly so as to allow for the casting Oberon to receive the full buff and removal/immunity effects.
  • Increased the proc chance of the Glaxion.
  • Limited the maximum amount Glaxion firing sound effects.
  • Crawlers dropped by Infested Drones will no longer count towards Extermination enemy counts.
  • Tweaked the pipe burst sound effect heard in Infested Corpus tilesets. .
  • Trinity's Blessing now heals 40/50/75/80% health and shields based on Mod rank. The percentage can also be increased by strength mods.
  • Oberon's Renewal now directly affects Sentinels & Kubrows.
  • Nova’s Wormhole can now support multiple Wormholes (1/2/3/4) depending on the level of the ability.
  • Nekros' Desecrate now affects frozen corpses.
  • Improved the performance of the Nukor on low end computers.
  • Tweaked the Fusion visual effects.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Cryopods in Galleon Defense missions appearing incorrectly after a host migration has occurred.
  • Fixed a number of localization issues.                 
  • Fixed an issue with Trinity's Blessing affecting Excavators.
  • Fixed an issue with Derelict Vaults sometimes including no enemy spawns.
  • Fixed an issue with player's being unable to start key missions in Solo mode.
  • Fixed an issue with Alerts/Invasions/Nightmare nodes disappearing when returning from a mission.
  • Fixed an issue with the Friend's and Clan screens not properly displaying the correct amount of players in a session.
  • Fixed an issue with the Coolant Leak visual effect appearing for allies and the player after a Radiation proc/PvP duel.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to mantle vertical walls in the Mastery Rank 7 & 8 tests and falling to their deaths.
  • Fixed an issue with clients getting the first periodic Survival reward during Alerts.
  • Fixed an issue with the Liset seen in the tutorial having no proper collision.
  • Fixed an instance of incorrect VO playing during the Vor's Prize mission.
  • Fixed a number of map holes in the Lephantis boss arena.
  • Fixed an issue with Oberon's Renewal not being properly castable with exactly 25 energy left.
  • Fixed an issue with the visual effect from Oberon’s Renewal not disappearing correctly when a client casts the ability with exactly 25 energy left.
  • Fixed an issue with Nyx’s Absorb not properly costing 7/6/5/4 energy a second.
  • Fixed a number of map holes in the Shipyards tilesets.
  • Fixed an issue with being able to scroll through the Kubrow Stasis chamber menu while in other sections if using the mousewheel.
  • Fixed an issue with the Chat window not properly maximizing when selecting to talk to a user via the Friends/Clan screens.
  • Fixed a number of crashes.
  • Fixed an issue with the Ascaris not appearing on Warframes during the Vor's Prize tutorial mission.
  • Fixed an issue Infested Ancient hit-boxes not being properly scaled thus causing projectiles to pass through them.
  • Fixed an issue with blue visual effects building up and persisting when opening and closing the Arsenal/Mod Station modules repeatedly.
  • Fixed an issue with Valkyr’s Warcry armor buff not properly being removed after the ability ends.
  • Fixed an issue with the Torid in the Foundry not appearing correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the Iliad node name not appearing correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with Mod filters hiding fusion cores.
  • Fixed an issue with the Excavator not appearing right away after entering the Objective areas, this fix will be observed on re-release of this mission type.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to get stuck at the bottom of Grineer asteroid tileset levels.
  • Fixed a number of map holes in the Corpus Outpost tilesets.
  • Fixed an issue with Nova’s Wormhole ‘beam’ visual effects appearing offset from the portal visuals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nova’s Wormhole duration not being affected by duration mods.
  • Fixed an issue with the player being incorrectly rotated after being teleported.
  • Fixed an issue with Hyena playing an incorrect animation when stunned.
  • Fixed an issue with the player's Warframes appearing in front of the Solar Map after opening the Foundry.
  • Fixed an issue with players losing some functionality after leaving a squad/session during map selection vote.
  • Fixed an issue with the Leaderboards not properly displaying weekly kill stats.
  • Fixed an issue with multiple Djinn entries being listed in the Codex.
  • Fixed an issue with multiple weapons appearing in the Codex even if they are not owned by the player.
  • Fixed an issue with players attempting to join the defenders of an in progress Dark Sector mission receiving an erroneous "Session is full" message.
  • Fixed an issue with players having the wait the full 60s if a countdown timer is started before the last person accepts in key lobby.

that trinity nerf...

sort of i guess.

Its not, but the fact that they did that in the first place makes no sense whatsoever when she healed 100% of everything to start, that was her only point, to keep the team alive. Sure 80% isnt bad but there was NO call for this nerf.

There really was no reason for this nerf... the change isn't even that big (feels like they just did it on a whim)?

I assume that you define "good Trinity players" as ones that don't use Blessing at all.

Assumptions never help. I personally use all abilities on all of my frames (yes, I even have Psychic Bolts on my Nyx), and I think of "good Trinity players" as being just that -- good Trinity players. The 20% loss isn't going to affect their ability to support their team.