Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.7.3 + 14.7.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix should fix things.Right? (black screens after missions , freeze while passing trough the vortex , no waypoints for all team after passing trough the vortex , game crashes after every mission , no one can pick up the key , etc etc) Allso, why I allways connect to russian hosts since I play from Spain with 350 ping limit?

Set your ping limit lower if you want local hosts.

hey i know it's in the wrong thread but as of today firstly i played my launcher and it became unresponsive (i meant it's only black) and second after i refreshed i can't get past the checking update of the launcher can someone tell me the reason is it because there is a maintenance going on or something

Man I keep getting really bad lag on the gate crash missions even in solo. I'll play a different non gate crash mission and do fine but then in gate crash bam disconnected. I can't do the event since the solo lag makes me unable to defend myself.

Man I keep getting really bad lag on the gate crash missions even in solo. I'll play a different non gate crash mission and do fine but then in gate crash bam disconnected. I can't do the event since the solo lag makes me unable to defend myself.

hey man good for you mine doesn't even have hot fix yet i don't know why any suggestions on how can i fix this?

I am not sure if i missed some thing but why does my ash have a 1 sec smoke screen when before it was 15. They have the same mods as i did before. edit its only for the gate crash missions :(

thats pretty 'normal' afaik, with more expposure points your powers start to get weaker (begins at Phobos or Ceres) and you lose duration, strength and range iirc (had not seen any effect on power efficiency though)

I'm not sure how I feel about the Lotus calling me 'completely impotent.' Actually, I do know, and I don't like it!

I know. I don't want to be impotent either. :(

Will there be a blue pill on the market for us suffering from impotence in-game?

I hope this annoying bug with chat and this: "Failed to connect to chat server." etc... will be someday finally fixed.

I was playing whole evening when 14.7.2 was deployed, and I saw no redtext etc..the chat just doesn't work for me.

Edited by Dataz

Because you blow up the thing and overload it.

The Torsion Beam stops effecting the portal when you start up the generators that's when the grineer run away with the key and the beam is facing the celing and the generators in the orokin derelict are still running and before going trough the portal you sabotage the torsion beam.

If you blow up the torsion beam it stops effecting the portal and the orokin derelict generators are pushing the portal in the wrong direction.

If the torsion beam was still effecting the portal wouldn't it be working against the orokin derelict generators which would mean the portal either wouldn't work or it could go both ways, but we are told it can only go one way.

In spite of this I really like this mission.

Edited by EtherealLegacy