The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation Procs On Teammates.. What Are Your Experiences With Them?

X3Evanescence

Well.. So I was doing a bunch of Void runs earlier today. During one of the T2 Mobile Defence runs I went to, I encountered the usual door hero with Rhino Prime that simply refused to protect the objective. Blabbing that he can solo it himself and so on. Almost got the objective killed and leaving his teammates and me annoyed.

On the way to the second defense terminal I happened to brush past a Void Laser from a Death Orb. My screen flashed white while I was simply coptering with my Dakra Prime...

Then I suddenly noticed the Rhino Prime sprawled on the ground, bleeding out. His response was the obvious "Wtf?" I was also puzzled how he went down in a T2 Mobile Defence as the last time I brushed past him he got his Gold Skin on... Before I noticed the radiation mark on the top of my screen. I also knew that I have coptered through him.

A twisted smile ran across my face.

So any experience with radiation procs on teammates or yourself? Share them!

raced ahead of a rhino prime, got slapped with radiation proc, popped a quanta cube where the rhino was coming in, blew away the poor guy in one explosion.

then there was that other time where I saw a nova got a radiation effect on  him/her and almost started casting molecular prime, I shot the person before he/she could slap the entire area with it, I think this was before molecular prime adjustment.

The other day I purposely walked through a laser trap in order to kill my entire squad.

I used to have Carrier shoot me in the back of the head, but I took away his gun for that so it doesn't happen anymore.

Companions will never attack friendlies regardless of status. Their attacks don't even acknowledge player collision meshes outside of direct pvp game modes.

Edited by JohnProdman

I think there's a new bug with Nyx/Nyx Prime: A short period after Chaos or Absorb is casted, you can target your teammates and vice versa. This won't happen every time but occasionally it does show up. I literally KO the Rhino in front of me yesterday unintentionally while coptering and we both saw what happened. This thing happened a few more times just yesterday

I've been playing a lot of Supra/Mirage lately.

Radiation procs don't change much. Just means that my teammates block fewer shots.

Max fire rate and Hall of mirrors means that I can't see much anyway, if they walk into the stream of bullets it is their own fault.

Also for trolling purposes killing sentinels or kubrows is the best.

Mind controlling a pet and then shooting it's owner is also satisfying.

That should be a nightmare mode modifier effect.

This entire thread is testament to exactly how terrible that idea is. Never. Not even once.

One of my friends got a radiation ping from a laser trap shortly after covering two of us in Teslas yesterday. The resulting electrical storm killed the other guy instantly and zapped me shortly after the irradiated vauban walked into the same room as me. I survived, barely.

this how i usually go about it to take revenge on griefers/troller

get hit by laser, get proced, then shoot them with stuff up the azzz and then just walk right by, if they say why u no res noob or watever, just simply say i have 0 respect for X reason of griefing/trolling

also i did however somehow bladestorm'd enemy and friendly pets/themselves while under the rad proc (0 clue how it effected my ash ult but watever)

Edited by luanle21