Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Have You Had Zero Interest Playing And Why?

--Q--Ascended-Seraphim

i have no desire to play Trinity or Hydroid. Hydroid because well... i don't know i just dont wanna. and Trin because i have no desire to play a healing type frame. but i will still get her and play her. Because i'm on a mission to get all frames. i have 2 more. Hydroid and Trin

Likes - any frame I  can play solo to wave 30 or 30 minutes in survival.

Dislikes - any frame you need to be in a team to benefit from.  Nova was my favorite until every spam happy kid got one.  She was the first tactical frame have good utility abilities and speed/stat.  MP was for "uh oh" moments and not to spam.  Now this defines Nova, "Hit 4 to annoy team".

Worst Frame ever and biggest let down of all time - Vauban, no stats, slow, not tactical and it has been a year since I have seen one that is not a troll trying to make you lose at extraction with bounce.  I would hate him a lot less if DE did not allow the usage of bounce at extraction, but Kids do there best to ruin everyone's day for whatever social disorder they suffer from.

Oberon. Just look at the torso. It's not right. He's like a hunchback or something. But if he didn't have that. he would be my best all round Paladin frame.

Oberon isn't chubby - he is supposed to be wearing a breastplate with tabard.

Y'know, because knightframe.

IMG_1431-1.JPG

Frost, because he's snowglobe attached to a cool looking wizard.

Also Hydroid. No particular reason, there's nothing that makes me not want to play him but there's also nothing that makes me want to play him either.

And trinity, I have her, I've played her a bit, but I've just never found healing useful in any situation other than the Lyphantis fight and her other abilities are awkward, at least they were when I played her a few months ago, I haven't  played her since the changes.

Edited by merryfistmas

I gotta say I'm just not having fun with Mag.  Crush is next to useless and I honestly don't even like Pull.  Bullet Attractor seems to really only be useful against bosses because everything dies so quickly already.  Shield Polarize is neat though, especially when it makes Corpus explode.

Alot of Trinity dislikes huh? When I first started the game I loved her design! Well now....maybe half xD  And not because of her lobster tail...it's her legs/thighs/feel. I don't know, they just look so derpy at this point xD  But it still doesn't stop me from playing her all the time, I still love her. I love having the support role. I get way more satisfaction from that over then guns-blazing xD (well I only use bows now soo....lol)

Anyway back on track; so here's my list, in no particular order~
Starting with frames I've never touched and probably not planning to anytime soon:

Banshee: Can't stand her design, her powers look lack luster.

Volt: Skills look interesting, but his overall design is way to bland for my taste.

Ash: The opposite of Volt (to an extent). I've seen some players really pimp Ash out, but his skills are so ehh and underwhelming, I don't think I ever see them in missions lol.

Rhino: No reason believe it not. I mean his bulkiness kind of, but if I would have to give a legitimate reason, I think that in general, nothing about him stands out to me. He's a bit on the bland side for my taste.

Next are frames that I thought I would enjoy, but ended up dropping almost immediately:

Vauban: Definitely my number one. First time I saw vortex, I had to give him a try. Finally decided not be lazy and crafted him. I never really knew what he looked like, or even know what his other skills were, and after two missions, I never touched him again lol. I'm sorry, he just looks like a rejected Corpus, and couldn't even afford to learn real skills, so he just uses little inspector gadget gizmos to fight xD

Nekros: I thought his skills looked awesome, despite his aesthetics looked.....off; (I don't know. I know it's just me, but his legs/arms look a bit disproportional, and the whole dead look kind of turns me off). After a few runs with him, I just couldn't get a good hold of him and his play style. After I max'd him (didn't bother to potato either), I just stick the few mods I can fit for farming (even though I haven't yet since other players are usually Nekros xD). I still think he's a kickass frame though, just not for me.

Oberon: I just recently crafted him about two days ago, and I'm planning to finish maxing him. But I have a feeling I wont be touching him for a while after that...another aesthetics reason. I just can't get over the whole dear design. To put it blunt, I think he's ugly. I even crafted his other helmets to maybe alleviate the blehh I feel, but the helmets ALL follow the same dear-like format; which is fine, but...I just can't do it. I'm sorry Oberon users! I still think he's a fantastic frame, especially when I party with one, but I just can't play him personally xD

Sorry for such the long post! I can get carried away sometimes hahah~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Ash,Hydroid, Oberon, Saryn and Excalibur

Why?

1. Ash: Stalker Wanna Be, looks ugly, Loki is better. Powers are bad

2. Hydorid: Ugly, I hate water powers,hes also a sick persons mind dream boat, lastly tentacles

3. Orbron: I might consider chnageing my mind, BUT Trinity is better, also I hate his looks, he looks like plants, no a true warframe.

4. Saryn: Ugly, very VERY ugly, reminds me of a snake hooker, bad warframe, so bad.

5.  Excalibur: Powers are bad, looks like a basic solider with fancy armor,who still has't got over his child-hood.

Now I'm going to sit here and watch the tears 

I love all of them so far except ash.  I like the idea, but not the execution.  His aesthetic is so sloppy in comparison to the rest, whether or not any of them have appeal to any one person is another story, and damned if I can make a color scheme *almost* work that isn't black and bone color.  If he gets a prime that would be nice.  A true teleport would be even nicer.

Also getting sick of seeing rhino primes everywhere.  It's unfortunate they all have shiny gold rocks attached to them at all times, I d'no how all of you can stand it.

PS - nekros can do more than press 3 in survival missions if you build him right or maybe have an energy restore or few on hand.  But I know how most of you like that press 1 button to win style.

Edited by SleepingSentry

banshee, trinity.

though i love ash - all missions got too easy using him

and nyx chaos all defensive missions got easy too

so yeah im including my fave frames i dont wanna play anymore.

haha thats why im not playig anymore lol

Edited by Ritchel

no question for me

im polarising all frames - except where there exist a prime one, the normal ones i sold allready - to its best

i enjoy that =))

and for the weapons, according to the mass of weapons, less are really useful and even not worth to polarise them

i think weapons are smth of personal view and style ... as well as the whole game offers this way and i really appreciate that :-)