Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Official Pics] Syndicate Leaders~Why No Team Infested?

N-14

Am I seriously the only one who thinks the Arbiters look like Zanuka 2.0's?

It can sort of explain why they rival the Perrin Sequence...

Also, New Loka Leader looks like the son of lotus.

And steel meridian is just PLAIN BAD &#!

Or y'know, just a relatively young guy. Can't really tell gender from that picture.

What part of that is "drag queen"? is that uniform for some reason "women's clothes" or is having fine features enough to be a "drag queen" now?

There's a slightly zoomed out portrait of Cantis from the inbox that shows they're wearing the male version of the hostage jumpsuit(they have different patterns on the torso).

Remember, before the Orokin re-terraformed Earth it was a technocyte wasteland. What sort of "Purity" are New Loka going for?

Oooooooh! Am I feeling another Dark Sector reference creeping in?

Where'd you get that info, though? Speculation? Not that I disagree, makes sense, I'm just curious.

There's a slightly zoomed out portrait of Cantis from the inbox that shows they're wearing the male version of the hostage jumpsuit(they have different patterns on the torso).

Really? Link? 

Oooooooh! Am I feeling another Dark Sector reference creeping in?

Where'd you get that info, though? Speculation? Not that I disagree, makes sense, I'm just curious.

The Pre-codex blurb on the infestation:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6553908/Warframe/Warframe_oldlore_infestation.png

IMHO all Orokin Tech (Forma, etc) is based on the Dark Sector Era technocyte-produced "Living metal" that doesn't appear to exist in the Warframe-Era strain that is the Infestation (Supported by dev comments in devstream 10). I discuss that here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/202045-what-defines-the-orokin-and-what-rougly-did-they-look-like/

Edited by SilentMobius

Are you telling me that I'm gonna have to choose between Grineer and Corpus deserters?

Oh no. Ohhhh nooo nonono NO

You can run missions for first faction, get their rewards, then run another faction missions. And repeat until you have everything.