Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

[DE]Rebecca

Hmm, something minor I noticed that could use a fix is that some of the codex scans cannot get completed, for example I am stuck at 10/12 for the Kubrow nests yet cannot scan it more as it says fully scanned, some other objects are also having the same issue

So no option to "turn off the new disintegrating enemies animation that KILLS 90% of the Warframe communities FPS". 

No offense DE, but we need this option. I held a steady 60FPS on a 650TI Boost 2GB card before that animation update. Now when enemies die and drop to 32 and sometimes 16FPS

We don't have superpowered rigs at like you guys do at the DE office with 4 SLI'ed GTX Titans sitting in our PC's. We need the option to turn this OFF

Thanks for the other fixes however.

I have this too, but I also run Physx so it may also be caused by that.....

could somebody tell me the DL size of this update.  if sounds small enough where i might not need to wait till friday/sat.  then again, i could always be wrong :(

on a side note.  i love that 2 handed weapons got a buff!  the gram was really weak even on lower lvl enemy's and felt more like a pillow then a 2 handed weapon.  the rest of these weapons will feel alot better now to grind up :D

Finally, Heavy melee is back! ^^
Having a dagger with 10 less base damage than a 2H Greataxe w

could somebody tell me the DL size of this update.  if sounds small enough where i might not need to wait till friday/sat.  then again, i could always be wrong :(

on a side note.  i love that 2 handed weapons got a buff!  the gram was really weak even on lower lvl enemy's and felt more like a pillow then a 2 handed weapon.  the rest of these weapons will feel alot better now to grind up

It's around 250 Megabytes

Edited by GamerKilroy

Apparently I can't update.

Update failed!

Could not update file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. [0x00000020]

I have this too, but I also run Physx so it may also be caused by that.....

I highly doubt it's the cause of PhysX. That would be a NVidia issue, and there isn't a NVidia issue. It's ever since the animation update of when enemies die and "de-res". It needs to be either removed from the game or an option to turn it off. 

Edited by Infinitoar

[..]

• Altered the Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice to be the Prime Bo Handle.
  • [..]
  • Changed the Sacrifice item for the fourth title in the Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate.
  • [..]

Well F#$%, so from a reactor and bo prime ornament we're going to something (catalyst?) and bo prime handle? Must be nice to have no job and be past those levels already, not cool DE :(

Also, no word on the https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/330727-possible-void-rotation-errors-not-receiving-the-last-wave-reward/ bugs that have plagued defense and interception, even without host migration :(