Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

[DE]Rebecca

I cant even play anymore. Every match I do when it finishes and its like mission accomplished then instead of going back to my ship it leaves my guy back in the mission but I'm randomly dead and i cant move or do anything but chat. and when i does go back to ship it thinks I'm still in a match so i have guns out and i cant use any of the consoles. also it hasn't been saving the data from the missions. I have done the same faction mission over 27 times trying to see if it may work at least once but nope nothing. I'm extremely pissed off cause warframe if my favorite game and i even got a brakk barrel the last piece i need for the brakk and i didn't save that and the g3 don't spawn on my anymore no matter how much I farm for them. Please Please DE fix this I waited two days and restarted my PC multiple times to see if it was me and it didn't help. I can't play until this gets fixed.

I posted this on the support page and even after this hotfix i am still crashing. Because of this I've lost soo much stuff even 6 faction missions that i really wanted to do and lots of xp. Please please fix this

• Fixed Windows XP systems not being able to play Warframe.

Fixed multiple crashes and gameplay freezes.

but my game still same crashes and freezes  update 15 very nice but full bug have so i miss update 14 :(

Edited by AbyssAlien

Changes

• Added the option to have the minimap expanded or collapsed upon entering a mission. This is option can be selected in the Options Menu.

Fixes

• Fixed issues with minimap waypoint generation in trench runs.

- Cannot find the minimap option, went through all the tabs in the options screen (seems it should be in the HUD tab, yes?)

- Per my earlier post, minimap waypoint generation on neptune is broken

So no option to "turn off the new disintegrating enemies animation that KILLS 90% of the Warframe communities FPS". 

No offense DE, but we need this option. I held a steady 60FPS on a 650TI Boost 2GB card before that animation update. Now when enemies die and drop to 32 and sometimes 16FPS

We don't have superpowered rigs like you guys do at the DE office with 4 SLI'ed GTX Titans sitting in our PC's. We need the option to turn this OFF

Thanks for the other fixes however.

Please check in-game... the effect is gone so your rage can now be put back into the closet until it is needed again lol.

• Fixed Windows XP systems not being able to play Warframe.
  • Fixed multiple crashes and gameplay freezes.

Yay !! <3

Really? Because a small hotfix a couple of minutes ago told me my GPU wasn't supported - which is quite odd considering it ran WF for over a year now without problems. Now Launcher's updating again - I do hope the 249 MB update will actually fix the problem instead of disallow me to even log in (where before I crashed in-mission).

The performance after this hotfix is more stable, at least for me, however i was playing a T3 defense today with two frost and their two snowglobe, with around 10-15 enemies the performance was horrible, about 25-30 fps and thats with all graphics settings on medium.

My pc isnt a piece of art but a core quad (2.33) 4GB ram and one ATI 4670 should be enough to run this with 50-60 fps which i do except in this situations, or the void have bad performance with enemy spawning or snowglobe just eats my fps.

I just run borderlands 2, alice madness or darksiders 2 on high and nothing open in the background, i dont get it.

On a side note, i cant wait to test scindo prime damage with hysteria.

anyone else think that having that much of a boost in crit chance on scindo prime is a bit OP?

Its a large double bladed space axe thats about the size of a warframe. It's supposed to be strong.

This is also a co op game. who cares if something is op