Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

[DE]Rebecca

XP fixed? Not. Still cannot login in. I don not know what DE is talking about.

They live in othere dimension where XP can run U15 and Microsoft still support It. Any other logical exploration for "

• Fixed Windows XP systems not being able to play Warframe." in Hotfix I can't see or they just lied :) So another weak without WF?

Archwing Mod changes:

Energy Inversion.

• Changed from Max +20% Shield Capacity to Max +80% Shield Capacity.

The math behind this is still wrong imo. Why Energy Inversion shield increase = (Base Warframe Shields) x (Archwing Multiplier) x (E.I. Bonus) and not Energy Inversion shield increase = (Base Warframe Shields) x [(Archwing Multiplier) + (E.I. Bonus)], so it would work like Redirection + Virgor is working. 

The differnce would be 138 to 202 Shields on Rhino, so not that much of a differnce.

• Fixed Burst weapons fire rate being frame-rate dependent (Semi-automatic weapon fix to come!).

this is not fixed.

i just tested this with my normal Framerate (which meant capped to 120) and capping to 30. capped to 30 was still slower than normal. by a lot.

being Framerate Independant would mean that the Weapons fire at the same speed regardless of Framerate. this is not the case.

Looks like my Limbo and his Lex Prime got their shiny parts polished as well.

There are a lot of other weapons and Warframes that have received that treatment, too. I wish we had a list so we could bask in the glory of all the new shinyness and thank you for making it happen!

Edit: Everything is so shiny, even the Dojo walls...  *_*

Edited by Kontrollo

anyone else think that having that much of a boost in crit chance on scindo prime is a bit OP?

No, I don't. The codex description for Scindo Prime states that the weapon was reserved for the beheading of the Orokin Empire's most respected enemies, so crits make sense since it was used for decapitation. Decapitation = critical hit

Thanks for the fixes, the Founders' Sigils, the Heavy Weapons buffs, Archwing buffs... all dat...

Except for....

• Altered the Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice to be the Prime Bo Handle.

THE HELL YOU SAY!!!

Trolled by DE.

Unless, of course, it was worse than that before... but I can hardly imagine...

Edited by Thunder_Chief

The founders Sigils are almost impossible to see when equiped, they barely show up, they are some what visible if your warframe is white and you change the sigil color to a darker one, but they are basically not visible otherwise.  And Sugatras are not appearing.

But the Heavy weapons buffs... awesome.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

685646warframebug.jpg

Archwing interception Erpo / Earth. Happened to me and another player in the team only. We couldn't do anything aside from dying under enemy fire. Never had this bug before the patch. We had to wait for the next reward before being able to decide extracting or fighting ...

• Added an option to preview Syndicate Sigils on your Warframe.
  • Founders Sigils are here and will be given to eligible accounts via script, we will update this line when the script is complete. Almost done, stand by to receive! Founders Sigils are being distributed!
  • Added new Mastery Tests for Rank 15>16, 16>17 and 17>18!
  • Added many Archwing mods into the Archwing Interception Mission Reward pool.

preview dont know why anyone would need to...

founders its here soontm has arrive(dam it all if i had of know about this game a year earlier)

what omg yay can you please let people who are above 16 redo there 16 and 15 test please i want to do the actual test

OMG YAY