The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

the first time ive seen game actually listen to their community.  now i know this game is to stay on my desktop screen.  people got what they wanted, fixes happened as usuall.

im happy to see this, im happy that there isnt going to be a downward spiral of nerfing that seems to be the "end times" for games that go that route.

cant wait to see this sig that changes as you gain mastery.  that is going to rock.

when i get the extra money, ill be droppin another few bucks on here.

Thanks DE!

Welp, sounds like DE noticed the issues and fixed all of them.

Now the only thing I want is a reversion of the interception changes like "points start capped", because that makes interception a lot harder if you don't have a very good team.

if you do it solo, you can actually cap all the points without enemys even knowing sometimes.  i did it just a few days ago.

Wait, so just to be clear, buying higher tier sigils from our syndicate will increase the rate at which we get syndicate points now?  So they're not a purely cosmetic purchase anymore?

Correct.  The syndicate item list has their percent increases listed.

Do sigil bonuses stack? 

No, the bonus is on the sigil itself and you can only wear one sigil at a time as far as I know.

We knew you would do the right thing, DE. We can understand the panic reaction to exploits like Viver. But even in the short time of despair (I really wish I could trade those BPs away BTW) you shine through, like always. Those who were angry and left, they forgot that you are Digital Extremes, not EA, or Activition.

You listen to us.

We thank you.

^_^

-Jin

Well, thank you, for it's due. Now I won't regret the 90 day boosters I got just before 15.2...

On a relevant note though, please DE, take more time to consider mechanics before implementation. It's a very positive thing that you listen, and I know that this is beta and we're "testers" (kind of), but I'm sure it will be beneficial to everyone if this "inconsiderate change -> poostorm -> rollback" cycle is avoided in the future. I'm pleased with 10x number on standings, because that's what I considered to be the pleasing point in my mind, but obviously this could have been so right off the bat, if you took time to consider how long it would take to get to the end of this Sloan's Grindwall (astronomy buffs will get it, wink wink).

Well, thanks again. I'm off to run my Syndicate dailies, where my MR 17 means something now. <3

Syndicate Changes

• Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank Number).
    • For example, I am a Mastery Rank 15 player.
    • My personal Syndicate Reputation Cap is 2000 + (2000 x 15)
    • Using BEDMAS: 2000 + 30000
    • 32000 is my Daily  Syndicate Standing cap as a Mastery Rank 15 player.

Does not work for me (

I'm MR 10 and have just 2000 cap points

Edited by GaspadarX

Syndicate Changes

• Added sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission.
  • Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank Number).

After completing two Syndicate missions there was no mission bonus with matching sigil. I checked accumulated standing prior to extraction and post extraction there was no bonus other than the listed reward for completing the Syndicate mission. Also, the entire standing gained by the Syndicate mission contributed to my Syndicate Standing cap.

Cap rep and I'm gone.... for good. Oh wait rep is capped now. Goodbye! *closes wallet for good*

good for you.

Rep is capped on how much you can earn each day.  Was never meant to be something you could rank up to max in just a couple days, was meant to be something that would increase as you played the game.  And honestly the Rep cap, is minor unless you never take a master rank test,  Then its all about following many health suggestions and even suggestions from games of late.  Limit your playing to one to two hours a day, as sitting in front of a screen all day is bad for you.

Correct.  The syndicate item list has their percent increases listed.

No, the bonus is on the sigil itself and you can only wear one sigil at a time as far as I know.

You can wear two. 

I'm talking about two different sigils of the same faction, one on the front and another one on your back.