Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunslinger Frame

Deidaku

Can we just fix Frost, Trinity, and Volt's clothing physics yet?

They already spoke about the various tests they've done with cloth phsyics systems in a past devstream. Basicaly they still need more research into it to create something viable for the long term. Personally, I'm all for more PBR, as that in itself is a step in the right direction.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gunslinger+warframe&rlz=1C1TSNF_enUS449US449&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oVxmVITnBML1iQKx8YHAAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1920&bih=947#imgdii=_

kinda sad they didn't go with 'luke' or 'drifter'

=/

but whatev's, still curious how it's gonna turn out, ill watch the devstream later

the only thing i really want is for the frame to have a passive bonus when using pistol-type sidearms

like +dmg/crit/acc/etc when using singles and maybe +dmg/firerate/ammo when using duals

this would open the door and set the stage for all frames to have some kind of passive bonus (nothing too crazy, ie excal could gain some bonus when using swords, frost could gain warmcoat-ish and maybe reduced dmg from cold, etc)

Wow I came in here expecting a lot of hate and venom about how Warframe has changed and blahblah. I mean she has a highly noticeable theme that isn't "ninja" and all the other crap people complained about Limbo for. But instead I find this, niceness in the comments. My faith in tennomanity restored.

Edited by (PS4)Lowk721

Her clean and smooth aesthetic is a whole lot like one of my most used Warframes, Banshee. Hell, our gunslinger frame here even has heel spurs.

I am very much loving the design so far, hope it stays within that aesthetic upon release.