Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Boy I Have Ofitially Seen To Much Hentai To Fight Against Alad V

This reminds me of the living suit fetish where the parasite actually becomes a piece of clothing and lodges itself in the recipients nether regions.

As for Warframe? Hmm... I actually wonder how sexuality even works in universe.

Cloning is such a big part of reproduction so eventually basic needs might evolve out in a way as there's no need for them.

But life being so very cheap might actually make some of the more brutal fetishes flourish.

Well we know Grineer doesnt do it (as far as we know) since they just clone themselfs and so far Corpus seem to be the normal guys. But who knows.

On the Tenno since they are pretty much depending on who wears them i suppose it changes from one to the other.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

Well we know Grineer doesnt do it (as far as we know) since they just clone themselfs and so far Corpus seem to be the normal guys. But who knows.

On the Tenno since they are pretty much depending on who wears them i suppose it changes from one to the other.

Way back when Lotus hinted at Kela De Thayms activities with her bodyguards so there might be something lingering there.

IMO there's just way too many corpus to think that their reproduction is simply handled by regular human fertility. They'd simply end up runing out of people and not being able to pump out enough replacements.

Add to that they have an unusually long lifespan where Darvo was considered young at 150 years so natural reproduction might not be a common occurrence. This is just speculation of course.

As for Tenno? What are we anyway? Energy? Light particles? Disembodied souls? Emotionally broken people? There's way too many holes for us to to even speculate really. How do the Tenno even reproduce? How is one formed? They don't just come from cryo capsules. That'd be silly.

Don't know anything about him, other than he got beat to death with a rabbit.

He looks like a overfed Baraka, maybe one of many Shao Khan's Experiments.

I don't see how anything the OP posted relates to hentai.

Well if you search Necrophilia on any reliable Hentai site you will find alot of pics and comics about "ahem" close relationships between some guy and a corpse. Kinda like Licking Hien-Ko (from Darkstalkers) is technically Necrophilia since shes an Undead.

Way back when Lotus hinted at Kela De Thayms activities with her bodyguards so there might be something lingering there.

IMO there's just way too many corpus to think that their reproduction is simply handled by regular human fertility. They'd simply end up runing out of people and not being able to pump out enough replacements.

Add to that they have an unusually long lifespan where Darvo was considered young at 150 years so natural reproduction might not be a common occurrence. This is just speculation of course.

As for Tenno? What are we anyway? Energy? Light particles? Disembodied souls? Emotionally broken people? There's way too many holes for us to to even speculate really. How do the Tenno even reproduce? How is one formed? They don't just come from cryo capsules. That'd be silly.

Vor did mention that it seems the Warframes are what conducts our powers, seems kinda like, for example, how Samus must modify her cannon in order to use a different type of ammo (Light, Dark, Magma, Nova).

Or better yet the new Max Steel. Apparently his body is a natural Turbo Energy generator but he needs Steel to be able to properly Harness his power. Maybe we produce enormous amounts of whatever energy we need to use our powers and changing form one warframe to the other allow us to modify the way we use said energy.

That's the point. Go watch hentai until it does.

Haha yoiu got it.

That's not just a hentai thing, but okay.

If that attack is some kind of mind control, I'm curious to how it will work. At worst, players will get annoyed if they can't control their character. At best, it will encourage proper dodging and team focus fire to get the thing off. If that's even how it will work.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Shaolin Monks is legit.

He looks like a overfed Baraka, maybe one of many Shao Khan's Experiments.

Well if you search Necrophilia on any reliable Hentai site you will find alot of pics and comics about "ahem" close relationships between some guy and a corpse. Kinda like Licking Hien-Ko (from Darkstalkers) is technically Necrophilia since shes an Undead.

Man why did you have to use leilei as an example

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Shaolin Monks is legit.

Man why did you have to use leilei as an example

Because its true shes tecnically a walking Corpse, a well perserved one mind you but an undead non the less. I still love her though.

Ok Better example: Lady Zo Zo from Code Princess 2337426-z.png

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

Because its true shes tecnically a walking Corpse, a well perserved one mind you but an undead non the less. I still love her though.

Ok Better example: Lady Zo Zo from Code Princess

I know, just getting on your case :P I'm a fan of both characters.

To be fair, Zozo isn't exactly a zombie, per say. But... details.

Edited by Noble_Cactus