Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Hype And Discussion Megathread!

Luxylol

Welp time to make my 1k plats into 4k because primed noobism.

On a more serious note this is disapointing to say the least. I guess DE will have to come up with some lore on why Nova Prime exists or else the forums will be fludded with lore-worriors.

Anyway I hope DE does plan to increase the popularity of the other frames aswell, namely buffs or something along the lines.

So what are your thoughts on all this ?

They already have Lore for why Nova Prime exists. it would be like Vor's Seer Pistol or a Quantas Infection. Hybrid Tech. if they changed that then it would be kinda weird becuase lore wise the only way for certain after orokin things to exist is that someone hybridized orokin tech with current tech. or it could be said that the orokin designed a nova like frame before near their end and never had a chance to get one out or something. but that makes less sense than someone in the current age hybridized orokin tech with a nova

And VOLT? When is volt prime coming?!?!?! He was one of the ORIGINAL original starter 3 warframes...he's one of my absolute favourites and he STILL ISNT A PRIME!!!! Ash and volt should be next not nova. I mean, really...HES ONE OF THE ORIGINAL 3!!!!!!

And VOLT? When is volt prime coming?!?!?! He was one of the ORIGINAL original starter 3 warframes...he's one of my absolute favourites and he STILL ISNT A PRIME!!!! Ash and volt should be next not nova. I mean, really...HES ONE OF THE ORIGINAL 3!!!!!!

He's also male.  Male Male Female Female is the prime pattern.

So after Nova, it'll be two males.

On a more serious note this is disapointing to say the least. I guess DE will have to come up with some lore on why Nova Prime exists or else the forums will be fludded with lore-worriors.

They don't need to.

And the lore-warriors will yell and shout anyway, they've been doing so ever since the screenshots were posted.

because nova was made after the orekin era which means she could not have a prime since the primes are made by the orekin   

Where was that stated?

The only thing that's said about her creation was that she was made from research done by the "Tenno High Council."  At no point has DE stated when that existed, not to mention they have removed that bit of lore from the game.

If you're information is from the wiki, please keep in mind that that website is created, maintained and updated by players.

most powerful? u mean the fastes dying frame lol

She's hardly the fastest dying Warframe in the game. Maybe if you're bad at the game she will die a lot. There are Warframes with less armor values than her too.

But for me this will be rather fun as Nova is fun to play around with. Speed Nova and Loki should be a fun combo on every faction.

I'm just going to say it.

I'm pissed.

This was a greedy move by DE, other warframes have been waiting in line way longer, and to turn around and prime the rush frame over the others who rightfully deserve is straight up bull S#&$.

You guys should of done what was right for the game, rather than what's right for your wallets....

Bad move.