Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Really Like The Kohm

Llyssa

It might be powerful after 8 formas. Who knows

Sure but you'll have to not go with ammo mutation and shotgun scav to make it even slightly usable. Which means that you'll constantly be out of ammo aaaand we're back at being 100% useless, maybe you enjoyed the 1 minutes of joy from using it though. This thing is worse than glaxion.

It is a good weapon for low level stuff, but the resource cost kills it for that.

It is NOT an easy weapon to use, hence why so many people hate it. Ammo efficiency also sucks.

Then again, if you run into a crowd with it, they ALL die. Essentially it seems like a AA-12 combat shotgun. A room clearing device.

Not that good against single targets unless they are bosses/mini-bosses.

Against groups? Nothing even comes close. 10 rounds per shot at max rate of fire, innate punch through, INSANE rate of fire, and incredibly accurate for a shotgun.

This is a street sweeper, not a single target weapon.

Not for everyone, I know. But fun for some of us.

Mechanically its fun, but it´s so weak that most weapons do it´s job a lot better, Drakgoon is an example of this, you can either charge it in order to do a long range shot or just fire without charging to do a high spread shot.

The idea of the damage increasing is interesting, and the cash register reloading sound sounds nice.

It is a good weapon for low level stuff, but the resource cost kills it for that.

It is NOT an easy weapon to use, hence why so many people hate it. Ammo efficiency also sucks.

Then again, if you run into a crowd with it, they ALL die. Essentially it seems like a AA-12 combat shotgun. A room clearing device.

Not that good against single targets unless they are bosses/mini-bosses.

Against groups? Nothing even comes close. 10 rounds per shot at max rate of fire, innate punch through, INSANE rate of fire, and incredibly accurate for a shotgun.

This is a street sweeper, not a single target weapon.

Not for everyone, I know. But fun for some of us.

The sobek is literally a futuristic aa-12 the kohm is way above in fire rate terms

I don't know what you guys are on about. At r10, with no forma or potatoes involved, I was mowing down swarms of lvl 28 grineer with it. I don't know what kind of performance you expect out of a gun, but that's pretty solid by my standards.

>Lv28

Most peoples' benchmarks for decent to good weapons are around Lv50-60, since that makes up the majority of T4 "endgame" content.

Sometimes I wonder if you're actually parodying forum apologists. If so, good job at playing Poe's Law. You got me.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

>Lv28

Most peoples' benchmarks for decent to good weapons are around Lv50-60, since that makes up the majority of T4 "endgame" content.

Sometimes I wonder if you're actually parodying forum apologists. If so, good job at playing Poe's Law. You got me.

Level 50-60 are only available in T4S/T4D. They are not good weapons if they can perform well at that level, they are great weapons. Levels 40-50 are where decent are separated from the good and below that are for decent to &!$$-poor weaponry.

I agree with the OP on this gun anyway. With it's slash innate and way of using it, it practically screams "I'm an anti-Infested weapon since I can pellet bounce like balls and can clear a whole room easy!".

EDIT: Although, the only winning point of being anti-Infested is just bringing it to Infested maps... which is why I would gladly want to see ammo pickups increased so it isn't that bad anymore versus other enemies.

Edited by matrixEXO

Level 50-60 are only available in T4S/T4D. They are not good weapons if they can perform well at that level, they are great weapons. Levels 40-50 are where decent are separated from the good and below that are for decent to &!$$-poor weaponry.

I agree with the OP on this gun anyway. With it's slash innate and way of using it, it practically screams "I'm an anti-Infested weapon since I can pellet bounce like balls and can clear a whole room easy!".

EDIT: Although, the only winning point of being anti-Infested is just bringing it to Infested maps... which is why I would gladly want to see ammo pickups increased so it isn't that bad anymore versus other enemies.

True, though I was referring to T4 endless anyway since that seems to be most peoples' gauge for endgame content.

Also couldn't the Drakgoon do the same thing? Sure, it's not full auto, but it's far more ammo-efficient and both the charged and uncharged shots cover quite a large area with slash damage. The Flak also ricochets and has punch-through like the Kohm.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

True, though I was referring to T4 endless anyway since that seems to be most peoples' gauge for endgame content.

Also couldn't the Drakgoon do the same thing? Sure, it's not full auto, but it's far more ammo-efficient and both the charged and uncharged shots cover quite a large area with slash damage. The Flak also ricochets and has punch-through like the Kohm.

Technically, yes. But the ricochet is actually more like a mirror while the Kohm is like a ball bouncing. Therefore, Kohm actually has more range on the ground as compared to Drakgoon. And Drakgoon needs to charge for the punch-through which is another merit for the Kohm. Definitely more ammo efficient though, the Drakgoon and it's ricochet is in a straight line so if you aren't standing on a higher plane, you could well fire it to almost or longer than the Kohm..

Edited by matrixEXO

I'll assume that OP is not trolling and since it is one of bigger threads about Kohm - I will put it here.

I have confirmed information, that Kohm will receive buff in next update or hotfix. What aspect of this gun will be buffed - I currently don't know.

I'll assume that OP is not trolling and since it is one of bigger threads about Kohm - I will put it here.

I have confirmed information, that Kohm will receive buff in next update or hotfix. What aspect of this gun will be buffed - I currently don't know.

cool

currently lvl 15 with this gun..

so hard to level it

This is true and just confirming that currently it looks like damage output will be increased + ammo consumption lowered! Adam will have full notes next release!

This is true and just confirming that currently it looks like damage output will be increased + ammo consumption lowered! Adam will have full notes next release!

lets hope it is decent now

Llyssa and I went to the same school of "how to annoy the hell out of Warfarme players in one sentence or less".

High-five! ^_^

how to annoy warframe players:

"excalibur prime should come back!"

Edited by xkillo32

Fantastic. Always wanted to build the Kohm but have been putting it off since the High ammo consumption. glad to see it's recieving a buff.

I don't know what you guys are on about. At r10, with no forma or potatoes involved, I was mowing down swarms of lvl 28 grineer with it. I don't know what kind of performance you expect out of a gun, but that's pretty solid by my standards.

How many grineer were you killing, Lyssa? Strun-like damage isn't that bad out of an automatic... Buuuuut when each shot takes 10 ammo (each shot takes a full shotgun ammo pickup when the gun gets going), the gun has major issues.

Edit: Ah, looks like it's getting a much deserved buff.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger